What's new

Athena envy plus and Taifun GT2

Gitchy

Achiever
I have been on here a year or so now and I am constantly blown away by the generosity of some of the apes on here. People give away stuff all the time and I've never seen anything like it. It really cheers me up when someone gets something they either really want or need.

I've also been lucky enough to win a few giveaways on here myself. The annual raffle was a joy last year and these are 2 of the things I won. I have used this mod and tank a lot since @Rob sent them to me in October but I've now found other gear that I use more now so would like to pass them to someone else to save them from sitting on the shelf of shame.

The mod's a 75w single battery with tc and the tank a taifun gt 2. I love the tank. It's a bugger to coil and wick but when you get it right it's wonderful. The smoothest mtl I've tried yet.

So, names on a list. The only thing I will ask is that you only enter if you will definitetly use this. It doesn't deserve to sit in a drawer.

20180810_155057.jpg 20180810_155132.jpg

I'll run this till next week sometime.

Cracking giveaway mate but (not-a-entry) from me as not my kind of vaping good luck all who enter.........

Somebody is going to be happy with this, but not my style. nice giveaway Gitchy. #notanentry

Gitchy- great giveaway buddy, I’d love to be in with a chance as I’ve always wanted to try a taifun gt2 so I’ll start the ball rolling.

1. Ed87

1. Ed87
2.AJT

Get me some of that..thank you for the chance.

I passed on my Envy 22 and I really miss it. So I'm in. Cheers for the chance @Gitchy

1. Ed87
2. AJT
3. Daz_app

Wow, that's exactly my kind of thing [emoji108], awesome giveaway, thanks for the chance.

1. Ed87
2. AJT
3. Daz_app
4. fasteddy

Back
Top Bottom