What's new

Sub ohm mesh lovers,

vandykevapes

Premium Vendor
So I received a freemax mesh pro tank from a Chinese’s wholeseller, I usually let the freebies stack up in the cellar as they are constantly sending me stuff to try get me to buy direct.

Anyway I thought this tank looked abit more than just to add it to the pile on the side.

I currently have it set at 85w twin coil, mesh kanthel and the flavour and cloud productions is unbelieveable!
I’ve had the same coil in for a month! Cotton still looks fresh and the flavour is still there! It’s also a very pretty looking thing! It’s entirely made of resin on the outta parts, the airflow is nice and open, I can’t fault the thing !

Anyone else had one of these tanks or tried one yet ?.

image.jpg

So I received a freemax mesh pro tank from a Chinese’s wholeseller, I usually let the freebies stack up in the cellar as they are constantly sending me stuff to try get me to buy direct.

Anyway I thought this tank looked abit more than just to add it to the pile on the side.

I currently have it set at 85w twin coil, mesh kanthel and the flavour and cloud productions is unbelieveable!
I’ve had the same coil in for a month! Cotton still looks fresh and the flavour is still there! It’s also a very pretty looking thing! It’s entirely made of resin on the outta parts, the airflow is nice and open, I can’t fault the thing !

Anyone else had one of these tanks or tried one yet ?.

View attachment 168822
I've got the previous tank, the Fireluke Mesh tank. The SS coils are fantastic in Replay mode and last for ages.

I've got the previous tank, the Fireluke Mesh tank. The SS coils are fantastic in Replay mode and last for ages.

There SS coils should fit this tank if I’m correct! I maybe just have to try that! Love SS and usually against kanthel as it usually lets of a earthy taste.

There SS coils should fit this tank if I’m correct! I maybe just have to try that! Love SS and usually against kanthel as it usually lets of a earthy taste.
I don't think the coils fit. The ones for the Pro look a lot thinner and taller than the Fireluke ones. I use them in the Voopoo T1 Uforce tank with an adapter. The Voopoo adapter might let you use the Fireluke coils in the Pro.

I don't think the coils fit. The ones for the Pro look a lot thinner and taller than the Fireluke ones. I use them in the Voopoo T1 Uforce tank with an adapter. The Voopoo adapter might let you use the Fireluke coils in the Pro.

Ill have look into that! As i stock voopoo here plus be nice have another tank in stock that’s interchangeable with other tank coils... why we love the vaperoesso NRG tank as we know if they cant get the GT coils from other shops they can just throw SMOK coils in...

Ill have look into that! As i stock voopoo here plus be nice have another tank in stock that’s interchangeable with other tank coils... why we love the vaperoesso NRG tank as we know if they cant get the GT coils from other shops they can just throw SMOK coils in...
The Pro coils might also fit in the T1 Uforce, with or without the small adapter in the T1 tank.

Looks like I’m going to be adding some coils to the next wholesale order and trail and error! Ill let you know how i get on :)

to be honest , the freemax mesh pro is the favorite tank for me in 2018 so far

Back
Top Bottom