What's new

What strength do I go for?

nialb79

Achiever
So I want to have a go with some nic salt based juice but was wondering what strength I should be going for. Do you just use exactly the same strength as you would use with freebase or do you go higher?

depends really ....... on everything.

what are you putting it in and what you are wanting to get from it?

depends really ....... on everything.

what are you putting it in and what you are wanting to get from it?
I usually use 12mg nic juice in my mtl setups. Just wasn't sure if I should be going for 6mg or 12mg nic salts, as I understand you absorb the salts quicker. Just want a good nic hit but don't quite get the point of salts. Is it just a smoother hit? And would I just want to stick on 12mg salts or go for 6mg?

I'd go with 12mg first, then you can see what the difference is.... kind of compare, after that I'd go max 20mg, I don't really see the point of using it otherwise.

I'd go with 12mg first, then you can see what the difference is.... kind of compare, after that I'd go max 20mg, I don't really see the point of using it otherwise.
Nice one. Cheers for clearing that up

Nice one. Cheers for clearing that up

well, I don't know about that :) .... other people may have different opinion (and I would wait for some more honestly) I don't like the taste myself and after my brief 'dabble' I won't be using them again, so you'll just have to take a punt and try them really... I wouldn't buy too much until you have tried them.

IMO there is no point in anything less than 20 .. but I see Nicsalts as something for a quick fix rather than a long term vape

I don't like the taste myself and after my brief 'dabble'
After using salts for the last year or so, ive been testing freebase again to see how i feel about it, and i prefer the 'salty' taste now.

@nialb79 I agree with @ZT , you should go for 20. My own experience is that the salt is less effective. 12mg salt seems less strong than 12mg standard to me, for example.

Back
Top Bottom