What's new

Help with choosing different Mods.

Stayygoldxo

Initiate
Hi again guys!

I hope everyone is well.

I am going to the US soon and plan to buy a mod while I'm there as they're looking a good bit cheaper than buying them here in Ireland.

Current set up: - I have an Innokin Jem and an ELeaf Basal. Eleaf can go from 0 - 50watts (but it tastes burnt anything above 14.5... does anyone know why??) Both are using 0.75 ohm coils

I tested an juice today on a mod that looks like a Smok pen.. it had a wide drip tip and i LOVED it. I didn't get a chance to ask what it was but I'm looking for something that can do the following (I'm just not sure what exactly it's called etc.)

Adjustable wattage - I'm using low wattage at the moment 14.5 but I would like something that can be put up or down.
Wide drip tip
DTL compatible.
Adjustable airflow
I don't want to build my own coils.. so something I can use premades with?

Any recommendations ? or is it even possible to get a mod with all of the above? I'm getting overwhelmed with all this info! When I vaped years ago, the only type you could get here were those ego stick batteries with the plastic atomisers.

Once again, Thanks in advance for any help!

Amy :)

I.e. a the style mod or a box mod, pure ste you not bothered?

What about this
https://www.eleafworld.co.uk/mods-batteries/ipower-5000mah-battery.html

Battery life for days and if they're anything like my old eleaf 40w mod which is still going after 3years, then it should last you.
You'll need to get a tank for it tho. Not sure what to recommend. I mainly use a kayfun v5 but that is a rebuildable. If you're after a tank that takes stock coils then maybe a trillium? I've been eyeing one up ever since I saw it on offer at evolution ( was out of stock by the time I went to get it tho. Grrrrrr) You can pick the clone up from fasttech for about 8 quid and it takes a whole load of different coils Sophie you can buy them to suit how you want to vape.

Recommending the trillium clone from fasttech and then just remembered you wanted to pick something up from us whilst over there. Still, you can't go wrong for 8 quid [emoji16]

Eleaf can go from 0 - 50watts (but it tastes burnt anything above 14.5... does anyone know why??) Both are using 0.75 ohm coils

I think the coils are rated 'up to' about 18w?

so 14w sounds a good power for them, if you run them to their limits (especially with thicker e-liquids or if you take a lot of long pulls) they won't keep up and you'll burn the cotton.

What about this
https://www.eleafworld.co.uk/mods-batteries/ipower-5000mah-battery.html

Battery life for days and if they're anything like my old eleaf 40w mod which is still going after 3years, then it should last you.
You'll need to get a tank for it tho. Not sure what to recommend. I mainly use a kayfun v5 but that is a rebuildable. If you're after a tank that takes stock coils then maybe a trillium? I've been eyeing one up ever since I saw it on offer at evolution ( was out of stock by the time I went to get it tho. Grrrrrr) You can pick the clone up from fasttech for about 8 quid and it takes a whole load of different coils Sophie you can buy them to suit how you want to vape.

I didn't realise you could mix up your tanks. I think I remember hearing someone say on YouTube you can't so that with my eleaf basal as the whole thing is so slimline anything else will look ridiculous is a clone just a copy? Like a generic cheaper version? That's amazing, Thanks so much for the info. I'm going to have a look at this now:)

I think the coils are rated 'up to' about 18w?

so 14w sounds a good power for them, if you run them to their limits (especially with thicker e-liquids or if you take a lot of long pulls) they won't keep up and you'll burn the cotton.

The coil itself has 8w - 25w written on it, but I assume it's all dependent on eliquids too. Do I need a lower or higher ohm coil to use higher wattage? I think I read lower coil, higher wattage but I'm not so sure.

Thanks for the help :)

I have been to the states this year and went vape shopping and TBH didn't think any of the prices were that cheap.

Back
Top Bottom