What's new

The shipping way of Gearbest

Spoken too early, my order has reappeared on tracking: it arrived in the UK today.... The ways of orders from China are mysterious....

Gutted that I never had a read through this thread before, I haven't ordered from GB for a little while so was used to the quite efficient service they had, actually found them much quicker than 'fast'tech previously! Ordered a few bits for work and a couple of things for my cousin whos going through a bad time to keep him occupied around 3 weeks ago, expecting a 7-10 day delivery, checked a few days later to find that it hadn't been shipped yet, clicked a box saying send now (or something like that) since then there has been no way of tracking apart from a note saying 'HAYES SERVICE CENTRE,Parcel data received awaiting coll' and there being 2 separate packets now without any notice of any of the items being out of stock( I tend to only buy things in stock and if essential order at a later stage), wouldn't mind, the items were more or less the same price on FT, I chose GB because of their previous fast shipments as I needed the items sooner :(

I know this thread is a bit old now but has anyone ordered from GB lately. They have the Innokin Ares for £18.75. I’m tempted but don’t fancy waiting an age like last time. Cheers

One thing I had learned is that with Gearbest you can never know,things can be fast and well or you can wait forever and get damaged or missing product.Personally I have lost my trust in them but that is just me having a few bad experiences with them

Cheers, I might take a punt. The other half reckons I’m only happy if I’ve got something to track from China
Somebody else may have a recent experience who will come along later.

Cheers, I might take a punt. The other half reckons I’m only happy if I’ve got something to track from China
Somebody else may have a recent experience who will come along later.
It's a 2 week wait for their UKexpress shipping. Unlike 2 years ago when it took 4-7 days. I got something last week took 15 days after it was shipped

Back
Top Bottom