What's new

Squid Double Barrel Disassembly

Jesus ........ I've just realised I've been posting in a 'Coinosseur's Club' thread ........ though for once I guess I'm OK.
I don't think it holds much meaning anymore. It was one thing when the forum was awash with clone talk and there were only a handful of genuine mods available for sale. If it was up to me I'd tear it down.

I don't think it holds much meaning anymore. It was one thing when the forum was awash with clone talk and there were only a handful of genuine mods available for sale. If it was up to me I'd tear it down.
I'm with you, though it's entirely personal. Reminds me of my dad .... and his 'club' ......

*shudders*

I'd start up the "This is something you can't buy" section.

Seems to do well on Facebook.

Oh look what you've done now -

facebook.jpg

@wraith hellup please!! I lost my patience and am trying to take mine apart to see if I can get at the battery terminals in the 'top' to adjust them. Mine appears to be glued. Did the whole of the 'workings' lift out? So you could access the battery terminals?

Mine wasn't glued. Once the three screws are out I just pushed the top off from the inside. Mine was one of the older US-made ones, though. Dunno if that makes a difference.

Mine wasn't glued. Once the three screws are out I just pushed the top off from the inside. Mine was one of the older US-made ones, though. Dunno if that makes a difference.
OK, thanks. No, mine is definitely glued, I've managed to raise the top plate (I can see glue round the edges) but the rest is still stuck in there ...... and I won't push harder unless I know what it is I'm actually pushing against.

Vicar. :P

they weren't ever made in the USA were they?

OK, thanks. No, mine is definitely glued, I've managed to raise the top plate (I can see glue round the edges) but the rest is still stuck in there ...... and I won't push harder unless I know what it is I'm actually pushing against.

Vicar. :P

Hmm. Maybe they started gluing to help prevent the juice ingress problem I had.

Back
Top Bottom