What's new

Vaporesso Polar Kit - £47.99!

TECC

Premium Vendor
Hey POTV!

Check out the new Vaporesso Polar kit! Now available at TECC :D This features instant fire speed and looks awesome! Only £47.99 with the code POTV20

https://www.theelectroniccigarette.co.uk/vaporesso-polar-220w-e-cig-kit-and-e-liquid.html
vaporesso-polar-220w-e-cig-kit-swatches_1.jpg

Hi @TECC

a quick couple of questions before i buy as ive seen conflicting videos from around the world.

now ive got the full size cascade which is 2ml/7ml with the rubber tank.
is the baby SE the 2ml/6.5ml with the rubber inner tank.

also to fill the SE
on the full size its just slide but some videos for the baby se ive seen unscrew the whole mouthpiece and then slide (uk review) and then lift and slide (american review)
which is the right fill option please.

ta muchly. will try and order after your reply.

Hi @TECC

a quick couple of questions before i buy as ive seen conflicting videos from around the world.

now ive got the full size cascade which is 2ml/7ml with the rubber tank.
is the baby SE the 2ml/6.5ml with the rubber inner tank.

also to fill the SE
on the full size its just slide but some videos for the baby se ive seen unscrew the whole mouthpiece and then slide (uk review) and then lift and slide (american review)
which is the right fill option please.

ta muchly. will try and order after your reply.

Hey there :)

There is a little confusion over the filling mechanism, and I think it is down to the fact that two mechanisms are present. The first is the safety lock mechanism, where you lift and unscrew the top cap to disable this, followed by the filling procedure, where you lift the top cap and slide it open to expose the filling hole.

In short it is a sliding top fill, although you do have to unscrew the top first to disable the child lock feature which is present if that makes sense?

Regarding the rubber insert, I have not actually seen the 2ml version in the flesh, so I cannot say 100% if it does contain this insert, however I would be more than happy to have one of our kits opened up to double check for you if you would like?

Rick

Hi Rick, thanks for that info. I did order last night so don't worry about opening one as I should have it in a couple of days. Will reply more when home.

Hi Rick, thanks for that info. I did order last night so don't worry about opening one as I should have it in a couple of days. Will reply more when home.

Ah right no problem at all, yes you should have it in the next day or two :)

Hey there :)

There is a little confusion over the filling mechanism, and I think it is down to the fact that two mechanisms are present. The first is the safety lock mechanism, where you lift and unscrew the top cap to disable this, followed by the filling procedure, where you lift the top cap and slide it open to expose the filling hole.

In short it is a sliding top fill, although you do have to unscrew the top first to disable the child lock feature which is present if that makes sense?

Regarding the rubber insert, I have not actually seen the 2ml version in the flesh, so I cannot say 100% if it does contain this insert, however I would be more than happy to have one of our kits opened up to double check for you if you would like?

Rick
strange indeed as the 2ml/7ml is just a slide to open so i would of thought they would of kept the same lid.
the rubber 2ml tank is the white bit on the right.

Image421181376274942087.jpg

strange indeed as the 2ml/7ml is just a slide to open so i would of thought they would of kept the same lid.
the rubber 2ml tank is the white bit on the right.

View attachment 168780

That's brilliant, thank you for sharing! Yes it is a little strange but hopefully it helped to clear things up a little :)

Rick

Hi @TECC
mod arrived with thanks.......BUT......its not the kit, just the mod.

will ring support.

Image5815598781908528998.jpg

Back
Top Bottom