What's new

Review Darkstar Bottle Shot ZOLO SMOOTH + Guide

Thanks mikechristopher

I probably takes longer to read than it does to mix, it really is that easy, I did 6 bottles in 15 minutes, 1 is ready for a review already - says no steeping required 'shake n vape' so I will be reviewing it as exactly that.
I'll be reading that with interest. I normally DIY, but having this freebie has piqued my interest in what bottle shots are all about.

I have also decided that the lemon tart thing they sent me is really not for me. I've finished a 4ml tank and all I get is lemon washing up liquid and ginger nut biscuits, neither of which I'm particularly partial to unfortunately. I'm assuming that i have a different taste perception to most people because I would hate to think its meant to taste like this! :18::18::18:

I had to have a sneaky vape of the Lemon Pie after what you said, only tried a few ml as it's not fully steeped yet but I can see I'm going to like it, it's one of the few Lemon Tart flavours where I can actually taste the tart, the lemon is an interest lemon curd type, thankfully I'm not getting the Fairy Liquid taste!

I've tried soooo many failed DIY mixes and shortfills so I'm keeping my fingers crossed, best up till now was Vape Avenue L P Crust which is gorgeous and my ADV for months but very little 'pie' taste, it's more like a sweet lemon.

Thats excellent news, glad you like it and its just me.
I think i'll shove it in the drawer and leave it for a few months, see if anything changes (doubt it) or maybe i will put some nic in to see if that kick-starts something.

Aha! makes sense. I wondered why they'd sent it. Cheers.

Actually, I have some 72mg nic, so I could add what.. 0.8ml to it for 6mg strength? I probably won't bother, but is my maths correct?

who needs maths - save this for future reference

72 chart.jpg

I really enjoyed the supersonic scones. I actually ordered another bottle during the 25% discount. Left my original bottle steeping 6 weeks and it really was great. Shame about the price of it.

Aha! makes sense. I wondered why they'd sent it. Cheers.

Actually, I have some 72mg nic, so I could add what.. 0.8ml to it for 6mg strength? I probably won't bother, but is my maths correct?

It’s worth adding it, I’ve added 1ml of 72mg to a 10ml bottle of 0 nic. It will have a negligible effect on flavour in my experience.

It’s worth adding it, I’ve added 1ml of 72mg to a 10ml bottle of 0 nic. It will have a negligible effect on flavour in my experience.
Yeah I've got about 6ml left so I'm going to add 0.5ml of nic and shove it in the cupboard for a while. Might be useful in an emergency if nothing else :18:

Thank you..brilliant review and some good information..

Back
Top Bottom