What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review AJ's Winter pudding

vapemac

Veteran
_20180804_214232.JPG

As unaccustomed as I am to writing reviews, I just wanted to write a wee review based on the cracker of a juice I have been sampling this week.

Some of you may remember the review @nwhornet wrote on AJ's Ripple a wee while back. Based on that recommendation I went out and purchased a few others from the range. I've not actually tried the ripple yet because this juice has completely stolen the show for me.

So after all that blather, what exactly is winter pudding?

Winter pudding is a rice pudding with a dollop of jam. Not very exciting, I hear you say and I imagine you're picturing the horrible rice pudding you used to get at school? Forget about it. Picture your grans kitchen. A cold winters day and she greets you with a warm bowl of rice pudding. Steaming hot, creamy, caramelly and with that thick delicious skin on top.

That is this but in a vape. I'm not gonna lie. I could not taste the jam but the rice pudding element of this is so deliciously spot on that I couldn't give a rats arse.

Definately worth a cheeky purchase if you love a pudding vape.

i actually bought 4 of them and a stock up of killer kustard.
really looking forward to these.

Back
Top Bottom