What's new

Squid Double Barrel Disassembly

Yeah that 0.02 ohms lower thing is a pain in the arse. The other things are exaggerated or variable and QC issues that mine doesn't have. The button fell off & needed super gluing back on, mind. It's not a great sample size though... Where'd the info on the Detonator come from? I feel like I need to investigate.

Last edited:
Yeah that 0.02 ohms lower thing is a pain in the arse. The other things are exaggerated or variable and QC issues that mine doesn't have. The button fell off & needed super gluing back on, mind. It's not a great sample size though... Where'd the info on the Detonator come from? I feel like I need to investigate.
Grey Haze, who comment...

59599AE2-81AB-48D3-912C-9F1BCC6F1100.jpeg

Ah ok. I'll get my wellies and go for a wander.

Fruitless. Suspect 'Foggin' Out With The Batman' is Kimmy Vapes in a man suit - check the speech pattern. Reckons he's used it for 2 months just fine. Jai Haze has amped up the attention seeking idiocy lately and I don't value his opinion despite being funny occasionally. Could only find one thread on Reddit but nothing in it really. I must have lost my Googling mojo. Reckon I'll just buy one and see for myself tbh - like a fool..

Last edited:
I’m going to get a Tac. Worst case scenario, I send it back.

Sad thing is that there are so few mods out there that have a 'proper' design ethic and aren't loaded with gizmos and flashing lights that we seem to be prepared to keep trying with the Squids. I'll take mine apart and make it work, and I will still love the mod ........ but it shouldn't be this difficult........ :(

My black DB came from the USA,the silver came from the UK both working ok.The battery clip was harder to shut on the silver.I'll let you know about the army green when/if it arrives from china.

@wraith hellup please!! I lost my patience and am trying to take mine apart to see if I can get at the battery terminals in the 'top' to adjust them. Mine appears to be glued. Did the whole of the 'workings' lift out? So you could access the battery terminals?

Jesus ........ I've just realised I've been posting in a 'Coinosseur's Club' thread ........ though for once I guess I'm OK.

Still feel I might get 'drummed out of the brownies' though ........ :P

Back
Top Bottom