Innokin
What's new

Review Darkstar Bottle Shot ZOLO SMOOTH + Guide

Great review @Vapaneezer Scrooge im really liking your reviews they are very informative and pictures are great too. I did the same as you and took advantage of their 48 hour sale so i am looking forward to your reviews of Cosmic Caramel Coffee and the Rhubarb Custard Comet although i am interested in how long you are steeping the RCC as my bottle says 2 weeks and the website says 48 hours.
Cheers Martvb60

It was a great sale, 25% off really brought the cost per 10ml down so I ended up with 9 flavours and some nic shots.

I am going by the steep time on the bottle, especially after mixing it up, the scent is nowhere near, in my experience of previous Darkstar Bottle Shots all have benefited from a longer steep, but the Zolo is the first fruity one's I've tried which often require less steep times.

I did have a try of the Caramel Coffee early and I can tell it needs longer but near vapable already if you can live with a slightly muted flavour.

I will definitely be steeping the Rhubarb and Custard for at least 2 weeks, might try a sneaky taste in a week but won't review it until I'm satisfied it's steeped.

Smoore
I`m hoping you will enjoy the cosmic`s as they cost more, but probably worth it.:22:
I have 4 of the Cosmix flavours, really hoping they don't disappoint, problem is I have high expectations for them especially the Strawberry Cream so it's going to need a wow factor to impress me for the higher price.

That said, I paid more for their Game Of Scones and that was superb and worth the extra, very premium.

great review @Vapaneezer Scrooge
I got a freebie from Darkstar and dunno what to do with it lol. Its Cosmix Lunar Lemon Tart which i assume is a bottle shot, but its only 10ml in a 10ml bottle and says 70% VG 0mg nic and the usual warnings so I assume its not a straight up concentrate (which is what i'm used to) not sure whether to just add nic, or nic and VG/PG. Any ideas?

Vape Green
The freebie samples are ready to vape 0 nicotine purely so you can test the flavour so no need to add anything, definitely not a concentrate.

Basically just vape it as is but you won't get any nicotine from it, if you add some it will dilute it too much.

4 orders and they only sent me one which I didn't like :(

The freebie samples are ready to vape 0 nicotine purely so you can test the flavour so no need to add anything, definitely not a concentrate.

Basically just vape it as is but you won't get any nicotine from it, if you add some it will dilute it too much.
Aha! makes sense. I wondered why they'd sent it. Cheers.

Actually, I have some 72mg nic, so I could add what.. 0.8ml to it for 6mg strength? I probably won't bother, but is my maths correct?

Elux
I wouldn't bother for 10ml just see if you like it or not, maybe on a dripper if you have one, but I would appreciate your opinion on it's flavour if you are a pudding type fan, mines got another 10 days steep before I can try it.

I wouldn't bother for 10ml just see if you like it or not, maybe on a dripper if you have one, but I would appreciate your opinion on it's flavour if you are a pudding type fan, mines got another 10 days steep before I can try it.
Just got some on the go and not too impressed TBH. Its a bit fairy liquid with some sort of cinnamon-y thing I can't quite place underneath. I'll keep going til the end of the tank though, its not awful. The biscuit base is really bugging me now, it reminds me of ....something! Maybe ginger nuts......dunno.
Taste is subjective of course so hopefully yours will be much nicer.

AcmeFog
I'm wondering if the samples are steeped properly ,they sent me the Cosmix Kiwi one which was fairly muted and actually put me off ordering it, that said I didn't have it in my best tank build and didn't try it in an RDA.

Smelling the Lemon Tart it's got a nice lemon zing and I think the pastry smells more like cheesecake base, but time will tell once it's steeped.

Fantastic review mate and really puts in to perspective how easy it is to do! :)

Royal Flush Vape
Back
Top Bottom