What's new

Review REJUICED Creamy Vanilla Custard

Just ordered some colonel boom this week , manabush next week :) or the week after

i buy rejuiced creamy vannilla custard quite alot & yes the flavour is bang on & usualy i let mine steep for about 2 weeks, i had one order with rejuiced go missing, i left it for 5 days & then emailed them

and explained & got my order resent with no quibbles, know regarding the og shakes the mint choc is just amazing & its quickly becoming one of my fave adv & so is the nilla shake the flavours are so immense & not overly sweet, well done Lee & rejuiced .
That's one of the issues
i buy rejuiced creamy vannilla custard quite alot & yes the flavour is bang on & usualy i let mine steep for about 2 weeks, i had one order with rejuiced go missing, i left it for 5 days & then emailed them

and explained & got my order resent with no quibbles, know regarding the og shakes the mint choc is just amazing & its quickly becoming one of my fave adv & so is the nilla shake the flavours are so immense & not overly sweet, well done Lee & rejuiced .
That's the only issue I've had with the og shakes from rejuiced Mike.
Obviously I tasted them from Lee first and obviously they're amazing but the ones from rejuiced are freshly made so they need a good few weeks before use.
No biggie and it's part of rejuiced price plan. You just need to steep at home.

Last edited:
I can add. I loaded the rest of the 6mg juice into the nautilus x this morning to test stock coil wicking. Now I know it's a forgiving coil with higher vg liquids but it wicked with ease so I'd have no issue's recommending this liquid for mtl tanks with larger coils like the nautilus's. Flavour wise it's probably even better as you'd expect it's a little more intense and doesn't loose anything under the microscope as it where. Very nice indeed and o polished off the tank.

Thank you guys, always appreciate feedback!

We have a no quibble replacement policy, concerns and picking errors should always be acted on the same day you call / email.

In regards to steeping :
Since we've moved to a larger premises we've been able to run the machines full wack and stockpile more efficiently.

The majority of 10ml juice now lands on doormats with 1-2 months of pre-steeping. This will of course lengthen as time goes on.

However, Lee's fantastic OG shakes have proven to be immensely popular and sell out almost as fast as we can manufacturer.
These average 1-2 weeks (non nic) pre-steep (if we're lucky) we are working to get on top of that.

We are sending the shakes through the TPD so we can get them in pre-steeped 10ml's also.

The mixed and lime slushy are up next!

Andrew

Last edited:
Thank you guys always appreciate feedback!

We have a no quibble replacement policy, concerns and picking errors should always be acted on the same day you call / email.

In regards to steeping :
Since we've moved to a larger premises we've been able to run the machines full wack and stockpile more efficiently.

The majority of 10ml juice now lands on doormats with 1-2 months of pre-steeping. This will of course lengthen as time goes on.

However, Lee's fantastic OG shakes have proven to be immensely popular and sell out almost as fast as we can manufacturer.
These average 1-2 weeks (non nic) pre-steep if we're lucky. However, we are working to get on top of that.

We are sending the shakes through the TPD so we can get them in pre-steeped 10ml's also.

Andrew
I cannot seem to put down your 10ml 'Twisted',cant wait to try the Lime Slushie and the Iron Bru.

In regards to steeping :

These average 1-2 weeks (non nic) pre-steep (if we're lucky) we are working to get on top of that.

Andrew
Sorry Andrew. Just seen this. Been mental the last few weeks.
Spot on. We've actually been discussing the og shakes today. I had some via Lee on release and obviously these where we'll steeped and tremendously good juices.
I've ordered the nana and nilla from yourselves and to be honest I was disappointed on initial taste but going by the colour I could see it was fresh.
The nana is now four weeks down the line and I've used it again tonight and we're now where we should be so a couple of week's and the nilla should be spot on.
The new bottling set up should really make a difference.
I did notice a huge difference in the depth of flavour in the two bottles of custard that was reflected in the colour. Both where excellent as above described but the longer steeped juice definitely took the prize.
But as I've said. Me and Mrs kid have bought juice from you for years and you've always been honest about steeping for a stronger, deeper flavour and that's reflected in your excellent pricing.
Thanks bud.

In regards to steeping :

Andrew
I shall grab some of your isle of custard next I feel and review. Love me some blueberry.
I used to have a mild addiction to your peanut butter custard too. Very good indeed.

Back
Top Bottom