What's new

One Month of Carol using CBD

I vaped a ml or 2 last night before bed...
It may be a little early to say and could also be coincidence or placebo, but I swear I had a slightly better nights sleep and only woke up once or twice instead of the constant tossing and turning I usually experience.
I also think it could be beneficial to my mood or general tolerance of stupid people lol. I noticed myself getting less aggravated by certain people/things :P
More testing required.

Postie hasn't been yet, but fingers crossed for the isolate arriving today

never used 2000mg strenght CBD oil, glad it helped will try some out soon, I've muscle soreness and insomnia

Hi..right my mum has cancer and has had 6 chemotherapy sessions and is awaiting consultation to see where things are for the future ref further treatment or not etc she was told she had maybe a year..okay that’s the back story..now she has heard or read somewhere that CBD has been or can be beneficial to cancer sufferers..
I just had a quick google and found Macmillan also say this.https://www.macmillan.org.uk/inform...mentary-therapies-explained/cannabis-oil.html

So mum has asked me to find out about it and get some but I don’t have much idea..it would not be taken via vape so even more clueless I don’t want to say no...I want to get it for her..it’s hard..
Any advice anyone..thanks

Hi..right my mum has cancer and has had 6 chemotherapy sessions and is awaiting consultation to see where things are for the future ref further treatment or not etc she was told she had maybe a year..okay that’s the back story..now she has heard or read somewhere that CBD has been or can be beneficial to cancer sufferers..
I just had a quick google and found Macmillan also say this.https://www.macmillan.org.uk/inform...mentary-therapies-explained/cannabis-oil.html

So mum has asked me to find out about it and get some but I don’t have much idea..it would not be taken via vape so even more clueless I don’t want to say no...I want to get it for her..it’s hard..
Any advice anyone..thanks

Do it!
My Mum is in a similar situation and youve only got one Mum.
Im going to be doing some research in the next week, but if it helps any, Holland and Barret sell 5% CBD oil. It may be snake oil, but I have her on it whilst I do some hunting and she's happy because the chemist sells it.

I wouldn't bother with the Holland and Barret stuff guys, it's fine to get started with but it's so low strength at best it might wake up the endocannabinoid system.
The best oil I've had is a 45% full spectrum and they do a 22.5% too which is great as well you get less quantity wise but it's far less watered down with hemp oils etc.
Don't buy into the low dosing and build up crap on FB groups etc they have vested interests most of the time in cases such as these I'd go at it full whack the only harm it can do is to your wallet as it's not cheap (try to leave a 2hr gap between dosage and medication)
I know of people with relatives in similar situations who went from pretty much bed bound to going out in the car, gardening ..just a general improved quality of life.
But then everyone reacts differently, you might want to look into RSO cannabis oil too as I believe it's thought THC included helps kill cancer cells (don't quote me on that, but it's interesting)

I'm not affiliated to anyone but don't want to be seen to promote any company as not sure it's on, but pm me if you want details of them.
Don't buy randomly though lots of con merchants out there jumping on the bandwagon

Wishing both you guys and your mom's all the best of luck

Thanks for the kind words.
The Holland and Barret stuff was just to get her used to the idea of taking CBD, I know its as good as useless.
Ive fired off a mail to CBD Brothers, I'll wait to see what they say before I buy anything else.

Thanks for the kind words.
The Holland and Barret stuff was just to get her used to the idea of taking CBD, I know its as good as useless.
Ive fired off a mail to CBD Brothers, I'll wait to see what they say before I buy anything else.
Can you keep me in the loop mate via p.m save me doing the same..

Their not bad just a bit messy and remember to keep it upright when vaping the shatter

Back
Top Bottom