What's new

Review Geek Vape Aegis Legend

Qwackers98

Achiever
so here we go with a little review for you all.
I was contacted by Louise @gearbest.com and asked to do a review on a product or two for them.

As always it’ll be my honest opinion no matter what. So without further ado here we go.

So going back aways GeekVape released the Aegis, a 100w single 26650 mod. I owned it and really liked it. It was rugged, durable and looked great but 2 things let it down. 1 the 100w limit on power which contributed to issue number 2, the proper pants battery life....... so whats changed..... has this been addressed?

The new geek vape legend is a dual 18650 with a maximum output of 200w and the battery life is good.....very good. So before i get into what i think heres the usual specs

The Aegis Legend is a stylish box mod designed to be water and shock resistance. It is compatible with dual 18650 batteries powered by the new AS chipset that releases up to 200W output. The mod uses up to six different materials (stainless steel, zinc, aluminium, carbon steel, silicone and leather) to achieve style and extreme durability.

Main features:
● Thread: 510
● Supports 2pcs 18650 batteries ( not included )
● Charging time: 2h
● Wattage range: 5 - 200W
● Resistance range: 0.05 - 3 ohm
● TC range: 200 - 600 Deg.F

Its waterproof (ip67 up to 1 meter for 30 mins)
Shock resistant
Dustproof and has an upgradeable firmware.
There are a few colours on offer, the one i recieved, black and orange, fall leaf brown, salmon orange, camouflage green and orange salmon.

The screen is colour and clear, you can change the colour to one of the 3 presets by clicking the fire button 3 times to enter mode selection then holding the + and - buttons together for a second.
5 clicks turns it on and off
Holding the + and - buttons locks the device to stop accidental wattage or temp changing but still allows it to be fired.
Holding the power and pressing either the + or - buttons will allow you to change the brightness.
3 clicks of the fire button will put it into mode selection where you can cycle between the various tc modes, tcr, wattage, bypass and vpc using the + and - buttons.
To activate stealth its a case of holding the power and + and - buttons at the same time.

The firmware is updatable and i managed to update it with no issues at all.

The usb port has a tight fitting cover for it and the battery door locks nicely.

In the box you get the usual.... mod, instructions and usb cable.

So thoughts.........

Ive not used a non squonk mod for a while and for the first few days had to get used to not trying to squeeze it to juice it up lol.
The tc worked well and i got no dry hits using ss wire (didnt try any others). Wattage mode is as good as any in my opinion and the battery life far exceeded my expectations (using samsung 25r’s)
Its been used as a day to day beater and still looks great almost 4 weeks on. I took it to the beach on hols and everything got covered in sand.....did the sand get in anywhere? Nope...... did it clean up easliy...yes.
So i guess the dust proof claim lives up to what is stated.
I wasnt prepared to pop it in some water to test the waterproof bit but if you got a tank on top and submerge it in water im sure it wouldnt affect the mod (tank would be a different matter lol).

Its sturdy, feels nice in the hand and looks like itd take a 28/30mm atty with no/very little over hang (being 30mm wide).

I really enjoyed using it and would be gutted should anything happen to it.
Would i buy one? The answer to that is a resounding yes. Its stood up well to being abused and chucked about, taken on holiday, sand blasted and bounced about.

So would i recommend it? Again the answer is yes, its a brilliant dual battery mod thats well built and gives descent battery life.
Massive thumbs up to geekvape for this one.

Thank you to Louise @gearbest.com for sending this for review.
If you want to take a look head on over to here https://www.gearbest.com/temperature-control-mods/pp_1715717.html?wid=1433363?lkid=14573467

88A51777-B916-4849-A820-982BE63FA9B4.jpeg
BE11A580-9B70-475E-AB04-3D4488309683.jpeg
AB46940E-90FB-45CD-A7AC-6754D5DC31AE.jpeg
460FC385-5B33-43FB-9B59-51578939174C.jpeg
7EBAFA7C-4C59-41E1-97CB-ED2A249CAF92.jpeg
4C4DC9EE-13A1-4310-820D-C52053850431.jpeg

Another great review there mate ive got one of these mods and they are very good i like that they are shock proof and water proof too........

Thank for sharing this great review. Thank for tagging.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great review and this is defo top of my wish list atm love the initial for my fossil hunting and ant wait to own one of the legends

Good review mate.

I've been looking at the Geekvape Blade as my next mod but I could be swayed by this instead. Not so keen on the colours but the functionality and the fact that it's water and shock proof might just sway me.

Had mine a few days now and I love it. Anybody on the fence should get one.

Back
Top Bottom