What's new

Review REJUICED Creamy Vanilla Custard

i buy rejuiced creamy vannilla custard quite alot & yes the flavour is bang on & usualy i let mine steep for about 2 weeks, i had one order with rejuiced go missing, i left it for 5 days & then emailed them

and explained & got my order resent with no quibbles, know regarding the og shakes the mint choc is just amazing & its quickly becoming one of my fave adv & so is the nilla shake the flavours are so immense & not overly sweet, well done Lee & rejuiced .

I noticed a lot of vapours like custard vapes..

I noticed a lot of vapours like custard vapes..
Now so many flavours have become available they've been lost a bit in the mix but there's always been a huge following for custard vapes. Certain ones reached mythical status a few years back. Mrdj is a bit of an expert. A good custard used to be held in as high a regard as a good tobacco liquid.
I really enjoyed this one. I think sometimes there's so many flavour notes going on you Loose the magic of the flavour blend but custard is a real easy juice to enjoy on an ongoing basis. I can certainly see what all fuss was about.

Nice review. I’ve had some of the Rejuiced Custard before & found the taste a little bland for me. Having said that though, I used it straight away which as you mentioned, it would probably benefit from a good steep. I’ve got another bottle which has been tucked away for a good few weeks so I’ll try it again over the weekend to taste the difference.

Nice review. I’ve had some of the Rejuiced Custard before & found the taste a little bland for me. Having said that though, I used it straight away which as you mentioned, it would probably benefit from a good steep. I’ve got another bottle which has been tucked away for a good few weeks so I’ll try it again over the weekend to taste the difference.
I guarantee you will. As they say yes they are ready to vape but they are knowhere near at their peak. They sell themselves a little short that way. I've lost track of the amount of times a few years back I recommend you doughnut only to be told it's weak and artificial. Two weeks later they found it was spot on. Used to be a quid a bottle back then too.

I guarantee you will. As they say yes they are ready to vape but they are knowhere near at their peak. They sell themselves a little short that way. I've lost track of the amount of times a few years back I recommend you doughnut only to be told it's weak and artificial. Two weeks later they found it was spot on. Used to be a quid a bottle back then too.

Thanks Mr Kid, will take heed and give it a toot :14:

I’ve never had a custard I’ve just started on tobaccos, and the sweet stuff tastes horrible now..

I will add. Custard rather like blueberry needs too steep. It doesn't taste right straight out of the mix.
If you ever buy blueberry liquid from one pound liquid it will taste of palma violets but put it away for about eight weeks and it's a completely different juice. Pure blueberry.

I’ve never had a custard I’ve just started on tobaccos, and the sweet stuff tastes horrible now..
Well if you try manabush pow wow. You will get a tobacco with a custard, biscuit blend. Bloody lovely stuff.

Back
Top Bottom