What's new

Custard lovers

Took a punt on some Digbys DMC which I've never tried before. Anybody here had it? any good?
digbys has a 35% off cde flying around at the moment. and yes last time i had it it was really good.

digbys has a 35% off cde flying around at the moment. and yes last time i had it it was really good.

Great, thanks.

Yeah I know they had a discount on but that was about this time last month if I remember rightly. Not sure it would be still on.

I had to get some other stuff anyway so it was just one item in a larger order.

Great, thanks.

Yeah I know they had a discount on but that was about this time last month if I remember rightly. Not sure it would be still on.

I had to get some other stuff anyway so it was just one item in a larger order.

out today

Use code - foggy for a lovely 35% off at checkout
(offer valid until Fri 13th July)

Tried two other custards since I last posted on this thread Digbys DMC, which was pleasant enough but just tasted like Caramel to me, although I don't think my palette is all that great.

Another I got yesterday is really not that nice at all and for a supposedly premium juice its a real let down. Vanilla Custard by Monstavape, I'm hoping it just needs time to steep so will leave it a while and see if it improves, but for now its pretty nasty IMO.

Last edited:
I've been loving KSTRD PRPLE. It's sweet and creamy, the fruit and the cream blend nicely. It's been my go to evening vape for the last couple of weeks, and since my mrs won me a bottle.

Also it won the best cream award at the vaper expo 2018 apparently. Worth a try for cream/custard lovers I would say.

when i was visiting family in the west mids last month & i called into the aceofvapez shop in brownhills & picked up some of there BNNA & its one the best nana custards ive tried so far, yet to try the rest of the range but will soon.

when i was visiting family in the west mids last month & i called into the aceofvapez shop in brownhills & picked up some of there BNNA & its one the best nana custards ive tried so far, yet to try the rest of the range but will soon.

OK thats good to hear. I have enjoyed both the prple and the vanilla, but am yet to try the bnna.

The thing is I'm still quite new to sub ohm vaping, and have only really got into custards the last few months, so don't have a lot to compare it to. I just know I like it lol

Well so far, I haven't done DIY juice, but I plan to in the future.
In the meantime, so far, my favorite custard is Vapetasia's Original Killer Kustard. I've had the Original, Lemon, & Strawberry, & I like them best to least in that very same order. Original I could vape all day, any day. Lemon is pretty damn good & I could vape all day in a rotation, but the strawberry I thought was a bit too strong on the strawberry flavor.

But another good one that surprised me is $1 E-Juice Club's Vanilla Custard. It's darker than most I've seen & has what I would call a richer, more eggy flavor than others I've tried. Cheap & good, 2 of my favorite words. :)

One brand that everyone seems to love, but I couldn't get into too much, is Overloaded Vanilla Custard. It's okay, but I wouldn't order it again because imo there are too many better ones.

I'm looking forward to my next foray into a brand I've never had when it arrives, & that's Johnny's Juice custards. Tonight I ordered a bottle each of their Blue Raz (Raspberry) Custard, & a fruit medley custard with apricot & some other stuff I can't remember, which is (seriously) called All Over Her Face. LMAO. :18:
Anyway, Johnny's Juice was recommended to me from some folks I know online--more highly than any other brand by a mile. So I'll let you all know what I think of it when those 2 flavors arrive. :)
Just thought I'd share my custard journey so far, which in the 6 months since I quit smoking, has been going on for ± the past 4 months of that time. So I'm just a baby by experience standards, heh.

What about y'all? What are your favorite non-DIY custard brands & flavors?

I am still pretty new to the world of custards however ones I have been working my way through is a few made by NomNomz - part of their shortfill range. Creme Anglais and the Strawberry Ambrosia are going down very nicely! Salted indulgence not far behind.

Back
Top Bottom