What's new

Review REJUICED Creamy Vanilla Custard

eyeball kid

Legend
Well, as you guy's know I am mainly a mtl vaper but have recently had a few big boy rda and rta's to review so I thought I'd try a few different higher vg juices.
Back when sub ohm tanks where the new big thing me and mrs kid delved into rejuiced 's juices and found a few favourites. I was particularly partial to you doughnut back then.
I've become partial to tobacco juices with a bit of a custard backnote in recent years so I thought I'd delve into the underground cult of the custard eliquid.
I was ordering some og shakes from rejuiced and saw the custard so thought, why not.
Now first off rejuiced always say that there juice is ready to vape on arrival and although that's true I've always felt there juice benefits from a week or two steeping at home before use.
The creamy custard actually arrived looking a good deep colour but I gave it a week in the cupboard anyway.
I loaded this up first into the squeeze and narca combo as it's a set up I'm familiar with.
Well what can I say. It's exactly as described. It's a good creamy custard. Not too eggy and the vanilla tastes genuine. It's not a heavy custard and this would make a perfect all day vape not too sweet which I prefer as if it's American sweet it makes my teeth ache and if it's over artificial sweetened I can always taste it.
It's an excellent price at £2.49 and even better, it often appears as rejuiced's juice of the week at £1.25. (Use your POTV code for an extra discount).
I'd also like to note that the guy's at rejuiced accidentally sent out 6mg instead of 3mg. I sent an email, more to let them know for stock control to be honest and within hours the they had emailed back to let me know a 3mg bottle was on it's way (it arrived the next morning). No fuss and top draw service all round.
If your looking for a new all day vape, I'd heartily recommend it.

Good review. I can also recommended this.

They do have it on offer this week at the 50% off.

Great review have been looking at this myself to try as never had any custard juices before due to the fear of them tasting of egg so may have to get some myself to try........

I'd also like to note that the guy's at rejuiced accidentally sent out 6mg instead of 3mg. I sent an email, more to let them know for stock control to be honest and within hours the they had emailed back to let me know a 3mg bottle was on it's way (it arrived the next morning). No fuss and top draw service all round.
If your looking for a new all day vape, I'd heartily recommend it.

lol, it's not the first time that's happened ... I have 6 bottles of 12mg lemon tart here. :D

Like you, they just sent the correct mg out right away though, so I have plenty of it to keep me going now in 6 and 12mg.

Lol. Sounds daft but I've had a few pud juices, with custard that had a real eggy taste but this is pure cream and vanilla. It must be a hard nut to crack, mixing a custard liquid as I also bought a bottle of dripworx nilla og shake from rejuiced as I was blown away by the mint choc chip one when Lee first made them and the nilla is very different even though it's essentially vanilla and cream.
I'm giving the og ones a week or two before I review them. I've also taken advantage of the birthday cake shortfill that's currently £4 as if I don't like it I know someone who loves those type of flavours.

lol, it's not the first time that's happened ... I have 6 bottles of 12mg lemon tart here. :D

Like you, they just sent the correct mg out right away though, so I have plenty of it to keep me going now in 6 and 12mg.
Sounds like they need to get the picking and packing staff to get a bit.of a grip, lol.
If sub ohm big airflow Nazis ran the world and the only vape gear was big boy tanks I'd happily vape the creamy custard as an adv.
The lemon tart was interesting as I thought it was very much it's own take on the dessert rather than a dinner lady clone.
I will just add that birthday cake has dropped through the letterbox about twenty hours after ordering so excellent delivery times.

Sounds like they need to get the picking and packing staff to get a bit.of a grip, lol.
If sub ohm big airflow Nazis ran the world and the only vape gear was big boy tanks I'd happily vape the creamy custard as an adv.
The lemon tart was interesting as I thought it was very much it's own take on the dessert rather than a dinner lady clone.
I will just add that birthday cake has dropped through the letterbox about twenty hours after ordering so excellent delivery times.

I like it a lot, it reminds me of lemon cream pastry biscuits..... it's my cloudy liquid. :)

Back
Top Bottom