What's new

Review T-Juice Forrest Affair

I quite liked Forest Affair and Quintessence from T-Juice. Not enough to keep buying/making them, but they were both true one shots - no need to add anything and both well balanced. Their Jack The Ripple is quite nice but the raspberry fades all too quickly and it becomes bland. Red Astaire is excellent, but I sickened myself on it. Green Steam, now that's a poor one from them, to my tastes at least. The main problem with their concentrates are that they are too expensive for requiring to be mixed at 20%.
To be fair, I've not tried the concentrates, only the premade, and that a good few years ago

I haven't tried any of the other flavours bar the Red Astaire - and that was and still is one of my favourite vapes of all times. Problem was when I used to get a 100ml bottle of it - it would be gone in a few days so I tend to only come back to it every now and again.

even the best juice makers make juice you'll hate.

*whispers* I detested dripworx steep treats

and Lee one of the best in the business!

People should branch out and move away from all this crap. There are many delectable flavours out there for the mature evaporator.

Where did I put my bag of flying saucers..?

even the best juice makers make juice you'll hate.

*whispers* I detested dripworx steep treats

and Lee one of the best in the business!
To he fair, there was a couple of lees that I really didn't like, one had menthol, the other cooling, which I detest in any juice

Back
Top Bottom