What's new

Kayfun lite leaking?

Ive used PTFE .. and its molded itself into the srew threads ... hardly nitice it now .. and have only had to do it once.

Yeah this stuff dose the same but will grab me some as even though you can't see my shoddy attempt when on the mod its still like a derelict camp site round that screw lol

Hmm...

1000356_10201876930953944_164533586_n.jpg

It's worse when I sneeze :D (FYI I have no personal problems with seepage-tena ain't getting my money just yet!).

i feel a bit sick now thanks.

in other news

ive gone and given myself a wee bit of a scare with my kayfun light.

the post ontop of the delrin has become loose. not so it spins around all the time. but the metal slips off the delrin when im rewicking. have i broken my lite? is it something i should be ashamed of , will it affect the product in anyway.

or should i forget about it and just keep slipping it back on when finished?

i feel a bit sick now thanks.

in other news

ive gone and given myself a wee bit of a scare with my kayfun light.

the post ontop of the delrin has become loose. not so it spins around all the time. but the metal slips off the delrin when im rewicking. have i broken my lite? is it something i should be ashamed of , will it affect the product in anyway.

or should i forget about it and just keep slipping it back on when finished?
It tightens up through the centre post :)

though theoretically with a bit of a thin washer or ptfe .. you could alter how far that centerpost travels and use it to tighten up the draw ? by not linng up the centerpost hole with the case hole ?

just a supposition

+1 and its not as you and I discovered early on eh Michelle an adjustable center post :)

that caused a scare or two for me for defo :)

ahh that would explain why my centre post stick out a lot.

so i just hold that metal piece down while tightening the centre post and jobs a good un?

would it be too soon to say i love you both?

ahh that would explain why my centre post stick out a lot.

so i just hold that metal piece down while tightening the centre post and jobs a good un?

would it be too soon to say i love you both?
Yep , just make sure you hold the insulator bit in place :)

Back
Top Bottom