What's new

Review T-Juice Forrest Affair

Abyss

Achiever
Sampled this tonight and it's gone straight into the bin. One of the worst e-liquids I've ever tasted.

It taste like vaping a bar of soap.

This of course is my own oppinon and I know this e-liquid does get some good reviews.

Is it just me who thinks this e-liquid is disgusting?

No, it is total dogshit, and next to pluid, or squishies by drip drop, it is quite possibly one of the worst ever produced

I once bought some saffron rose and musk soap, it was to die for ... I think it was Tom Ford .. it’s about 50 pounds in Harrods.

I once bought some saffron rose and musk soap, it was to die for ... I think it was Tom Ford .. it’s about 50 pounds in Harrods.
I think pretty much everything Tom Ford produces with fragrance is to die for - I use his Oud Wood or Amber Absolute from Autumn and through Winter but rarely in warmer months as they don't suit hot sweaty skin IMHO.

https://dripdropvapour.co.uk/e-liquids/dripdrop-squishies-100ml-shortfill-0mg/#reviews

I followed the row you had with the owner of drip drop and you are very spiteful here.

The reviews here are lies then? I have a bottle of it and i can honestly say it is very much like the sweets. Maybe you don't like them either? So why did you buy it

No, it is total dogshit, and next to pluid, or squishies by drip drop, it is quite possibly one of the worst ever produced

As for t juice. I love the red juice they do. A friend gave me a bottle of homebrew and I am going to try making it myself

I got a couple of free bottles of FA from the T-Juice stand at the first Vapefest I went to, quite enjoyed them. Not my cup of tea now.

Which makes me melancholic for the early days of vaping and the companies who used to support Vapefest. Teflon wandering around proudly holding his RSM drip tip, everybody eulogising about this new Kayfun thing that was going to revolutionise vaping, the Vape Pit crew being turds. Sigh.

https://dripdropvapour.co.uk/e-liquids/dripdrop-squishies-100ml-shortfill-0mg/#reviews

I followed the row you had with the owner of drip drop and you are very spiteful here.

The reviews here are lies then? I have a bottle of it and i can honestly say it is very much like the sweets. Maybe you don't like them either? So why did you buy it

As for t juice. I love the red juice they do. A friend gave me a bottle of homebrew and I am going to try making it myself
Any review of juice is valid, its just so subjective as everyone has different tastes.....

And there was nothing spiteful, why would you think that? There was an exchange, but as I recall it, Sam from drip drop gave as good as she got and that's cool, I'm a big boy, so its cool....

I Bought it so that could try it, and give my opinion :) and to MY taste it was poor, and squishes especially so....but like I said, its subjective, and just because i didn't like it doesn't mean that you won't. The way I vape/my set up is going to vary wildly with yours , so whilst your opinion IS valid, mine is equally so...

And as for T-Juice, I stand by what I said (ad I do about drip drop) it's shit....the raspberry ripple was decent, in fact (and @colonalboom will tell you) I used to buy a fuck ton of of it from Leigh when he used to stock it, and MY opinion is based on my experience 6 years ago, and if I remember correctly (and I do) it was a 70/30 PG/VG 12mg, and it was awful....

If you have a spare few days, check out all of my juice reviews, and I think you might find that a good few if my reviews aren't always that complimentary.... I buy my juice according to my flavour profile, and by rights, I should like squishes, but on this occasion I thought it was poor....Sam took exception to that, and launched a personal attack on me, so fuck it, I'm gonna defend myself. If you think its spiteful there fair enough, I couldn't give one fuck to be honest, but there you go....

I quite liked Forest Affair and Quintessence from T-Juice. Not enough to keep buying/making them, but they were both true one shots - no need to add anything and both well balanced. Their Jack The Ripple is quite nice but the raspberry fades all too quickly and it becomes bland. Red Astaire is excellent, but I sickened myself on it. Green Steam, now that's a poor one from them, to my tastes at least. The main problem with their concentrates are that they are too expensive for requiring to be mixed at 20%.

Back
Top Bottom