What's new

CBD for a beginner - anxiety relief

Vapourangutan

Postman
Dear (v)apes,
I have been reading and watching videos about CBD use as an anxiety relief or as a pain relief. I have been suffering from GAD for more than half of my life and being about the same period of time on specific medicine for this condition, I decided to give CBD a try. I read that some of you already used this for the same purpose, but I reckon the effect depends of the person. I already got into fully DIY my e-liquid (which helped me with my budged a lot! Many thanks again to all the people that helped). My questions are the next:

1) I read that a dripper would be the best option for this. I was planning to buy a dripper anyway in the near future, so what would be the cheapest model I can get right now? I already have coils, cotton, tools etc. from my Serpent SMM that I still love using as in the first day)
2) I would like to try different concentrations before I start thinking if I can or not make my own CBD juice in the future. Any recommendations for the best way of trying? The prices I saw are quite high...but hopefully it's gonna worth it.

Thank you in advance for all your help! Happy vaping!

You can get 0.5 g of cbd shatter from driphacks for about £13. If you dissolve this in 20ml of pg, I’ve found it works very well whenever i’m having difficulty sleeping and seems a cheap way to go about it. It works out at 25mg/ml I think.

You can get 0.5 g of cbd shatter from driphacks for about £13. If you dissolve this in 20ml of pg, I’ve found it works very well whenever i’m having difficulty sleeping and seems a cheap way to go about it. It works out at 25mg/ml I think.

I'm having trouble sleeping lately (since I left hospital I think)
Does CBD help with your sleeping ?

Would this not be a little harsh using only pg? Would it be possible to dissolve it in say, 10ml of pg and then add 10ml of vg being mindful not to dilute the concentration too much?

Would this not be a little harsh using only pg? Would it be possible to dissolve it in say, 10ml of pg and then add 10ml of vg being mindful not to dilute the concentration too much?

yes...as long as you don't go over 20mls total.....for example I dissolve 0.5 of shatter in 2 ml of pg...then add 7.5 ml of pg flavour concentrate...top up with 10ml of vg...for a 50/50 vg/pg mix

yes...as long as you don't go over 20mls total.....for example I dissolve 0.5 of shatter in 2 ml of pg...then add 7.5 ml of pg flavour concentrate...top up with 10ml of vg...for a 50/50 vg/pg mix
Thanks, that's a lot of flavour concentrate though, isn't it? 37.5% I make it.

And one final question. Does the pg need to be warm or heated to dissolve the shatter and if so, by how much and for how long?

Thanks

And one final question. Does the pg need to be warm or heated to dissolve the shatter and if so, by how much and for how long?

Thanks

warmer is better (for all the ingredients) more so your vg ....I use a 30ml glass e liquid bottle...boil kettle...allow to cool a tad, add warm water to saucepan, put in the shatter in bottle, add the 2ml of pg...place in saucepan.....wait...wee shake till dissolved...then repeat with rest of mix ingredients....never been above a 50/50 mix...try and pre warm your vg in some standing hot water.

Back
Top Bottom