What's new

Originals photo thread

IMG_3383.JPG

rialu 2018.jpg

Actually the second dicodes Rialu I have owned, and maybe more special since Lee is no longer with us.
I ended up parting with the first quickly as my wife had threatened me with a divorce for spending so much on a mod (despite her going on 2 foreign holidays with her friends that year paid for from the joint bank account!)
Anyway to cut a long story short I found out that she had been having an affair for over 4 years so finally moved out and into my own place in February this year and turned 50 on Wednesday this week so this is a little present to myself for getting through it. It has been a tough 12 months and whilst I still visit here regularly I don't contribute as much as I once did.

View attachment 162845

Actually the second dicodes Rialu I have owned, and maybe more special since Lee is no longer with us.
I ended up parting with the first quickly as my wife had threatened me with a divorce for spending so much on a mod (despite her going on 2 foreign holidays with her friends that year paid for from the joint bank account!)
Anyway to cut a long story short I found out that she had been having an affair for over 4 years so finally moved out and into my own place in February this year and turned 50 on Wednesday this week so this is a little present to myself for getting through it. It has been a tough 12 months and whilst I still visit here regularly I don't contribute as much as I once did.
Mate that's shit sorry to hear about your wife's cuntism.

Glad to hear that your pulling through it all though, us apes are always around if you need to have a rant or just an ear to listen

Because you're worth it mate. Happy belated 50th.
View attachment 162845

View attachment 162845

Fuck yeah.

Onwards and upwards mate [emoji6]

View attachment 162845

JFDI. Just Fucking Do It.

View attachment 162845

Looks like you've found yourself a prettier more reliable model now anyway.
Good for you bud.

Back
Top Bottom