What's new

It's raining mtl

Yep, looks like China cottoned on to the huge potential of MTL market

I remember the first time I tried vaping everything seemed to be aimed at sub ohm which I don't really enjoy.

upload_2018-7-30_13-35-37.png

...there was none of this MTL/DTL/sub-ohm/super sub ohm.
There was vaping and that was all and it was a bit shit, but we got on with it.

I can’t tell the difference between most of this stuff
I’m on a sub ohm tank and inhale directly sometimes and sometimes mouth to lung sometimes at 20 watts sometimes at 40, with a wide drip tip
No pattern at all
Now we have certain mods for certain styles, particular tanks for a particular style, tips depending on your mouth and particular juice for the way you vape too lol

Ignoramus here.......why the sudden fuss about MTL? As an ex smoker I have always vaped MTL and thought that was what most ex smokers did?

I have been happily puffing away on my Kanger mods and tanks with 1.2ohm coils for an age and always, well mostly, get good flavours and enough nic at 6mg to keep me relatively happy. The JAC Vapour S-22 is definitely better and I do believe the flavours are cleaner with their 1.0 ohm coils.

Maybe I have much to learn. I admit to being a bit green on vaping but I now mostly mix my own juice and have been enjoying myself.

These are keep coming ;)

http://www.3fvape.com/13-mtl-atomizer?p=2

I like to have that many option but for the new vapers it can be overwhelming
When I started my vape journey I used to use the Aspire K1 then the Nautilus mini and I loved both of them. Then I started to build my own coil and I tried the Siren V1 what I still use today with a little modification :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom