What's new

Review Lemon & Lime Ice by DripDrop

:2thumbsup:
I am happy you like them.
Also made up that you are all taking time out to leave these replies.
So thank you :)

Amazing flavours on both the lemon and lime ice and also the black. Getting through them like there is no tomorrow. Will be stocking up on these.

Great service. Ordered some juice yesterday and it’s arrived this morning. Got some juice for friends and they were just as impressed as I was.

great review, I think I will be ordering some more from dripdrop, recently ordered 200mls of strawberry jam, my thoughts was wow straight away just by smelling the lid haha, after 2 days its better when added pg/vg nic not to sweet.

I love the Jam. It is like vaping on the real thing minus the calories
great review, I think I will be ordering some more from dripdrop, recently ordered 200mls of strawberry jam, my thoughts was wow straight away just by smelling the lid haha, after 2 days its better when added pg/vg nic not to sweet.

I was quite intrigued. That is until I saw that word "Menthol" :( That has relegated it to the Not For Me pile sadly.
I am a massive fan of Lemon and Lime Ice Cream from one of your competitors and had wondered how this would stack up against his? Guess I have my answer :(

Sounds lovely all the same.

Rob there is no menthol in Lemon & Lime.
It has a very small amount of Ws23. I cannot vape cold vapes but this and Strawberry Shake I can as we didn't over do them on the ice. So whoever mentioned menthol is wrong :)

I was quite intrigued. That is until I saw that word "Menthol" :( That has relegated it to the Not For Me pile sadly.
I am a massive fan of Lemon and Lime Ice Cream from one of your competitors and had wondered how this would stack up against his? Guess I have my answer :(

Sounds lovely all the same.

WS23 is just cold. No dryness and no flavour unlike Koolada.
I can't vape Koolada as it makes me cough.
Same as when there is too much WS23. Our grape freeze is loaded with it and hubby thinks it's funny when he says try this new flavour..and I take a lung hit and the arse has a tank of grape freeze. Minutes later I'm coughing ice up and have pains in my head from brain freeze

Back
Top Bottom