What's new

Review Uwell Valyrian

Enoch

Achiever
Two Reviews in three days? What is happening? To be honest I have had this product for a while also and just completely forgot to write a review for it. I bought it a couple months back and right now it is sitting on top of my mod, still in use daily which considering it has outlasted the falcon, Revvo, prince (twice) and avenger, you know it’s going to be a good one. As usual I am your average vaper and this was bought out my own pocket. So without further ado, The Uwell Valyrian.
UWC-VAL10-3.jpg

Yes I know this tank has been out for a year, but the mark of a fantastic tank is that it has longevity and boy does this tank have it in bundles. The powerhouse version of the crown 3, it only comes with one coil type, recommended at 95-120 watts. There is no novelty in the coils, yet the tank just, well works. The tank itself looks as usual like any other tank. It comes with 5mil glass (with rubber stopper inside for TPD) and a short plastic drip tip. The tank has airflow at the bottom of the tank but comes with a top fill design with a button release with the top on a hinge. You can get it in a range of colours, I have purple and it looks really nice with a slight rainbow effect on the metallic parts of the tank. The size is around average height wise, looks better on taller mods, looks big on smaller ones so not one to put on your baby versions of standard mods. So visually the tank looks like any others, I know I say that a lot but it really is hard to distinguish tanks.

The little ‘feature’ of the tank is air flow rods. One improves vapour production and the other improves flavour. They go through the coil when installing and very easy to use. They are gold so they stand out from the silver coil and look, well wrong if you have that sort of imagination. Honestly, I have found they don’t add anything to it, maybe slightly? They are a novelty sure and they do not need to be used to still get the most out of the tank. I haven’t used them since I bought the tank, gave them a try and got the same experience so never went back. Airflow in the tank is quite large with 3 air holes situated at the bottom so plenty of air to create big clouds. Little bit of a whistle but not as bad as some tanks

uwell-valyrian-replacement-vape-coils.jpg

So onto performance of the tank. As mentioned there is no novelty in these coils, they are standard bottom coils in the valyrian design but they perform fantastic in my opinion. The first thing in my experience was that the flavour lasts for at least 2 weeks steady. The flavour isn’t revolutionary; it just keeps flavour up until the point where the coils start to degrade. The best comparison I can have is the Cleito 120, where I find the flavour dips over time to the point where it gets harsh. The valyrian keeps going to the point that you know it’s time to change when the flavour dips. The longevity is around 2-3 weeks, which I personally think is fine for stock coils. I Vape without high sweetener liquid so more of that the shorter the coils as you would expect. Vapour production is solid and smooth, very smooth. Vaping fruity liquids in this is fantastic, smooth and sweet without any issues. I don’t think in around 2 or so months and 6 coils so far I have had a single dry hit, even when the tank was un-expectantly empty. You could probably draw a dry hit if you tried but takes more than just the tank draining to do so.

So onto the positives of the tank. Performance is right at the top for me. As mentioning in the opening paragraph, this tank has outlived many others for many reasons. Flavour is great for a stock tank, vapour is smooth and the coils last at least 2 weeks standard. I would probably argue better than the cleito 120….I would say so. The capacity being 5 mils out the box is great, what you need for a sub ohm tank in my opinion. Next positive for me is the tank does not run hot when chain Vaping. It warms up, like any other over 100w but it doesn’t heat the whole tank up like others I have tried have done. Another great positive, means it keeps the temperature down despite being a high wattage tank.

images

Onto the negatives for me. The drip tip is a little short. The top never gets hot so no chance of burning your lips but it could have been slightly bigger. The next one will be the airflow rods as mentioned earlier, what is the point in them? Speaking from experience since early trial of them I haven’t used them since. Nice idea, but really not necessary. Apart from that there really isn’t anything negative to say; perhaps it is a little bit of a dirt magnet but again just looking for things to say.

Overall, this is the type of tank you want to own if you like Vaping at higher watts and not have to worry about the tank. It is very comparable to the Cleito 120 for similar 1 coil designs but in my opinion it is the better tank. It is smoother, easier to fill, performs admirably and very little to no dry hit/leaking from the tank. You can probably pick this up for around £20 if you shop around now and it is well worth the money, the valyrian slayed many tanks before it and I cannot see myself replacing it for a long time yet.

Looks- 7/10 (like most tanks)

Performance 9/10

Quality 8/10

Overall 9/10 (for a stock coil tank)

I have a small request. If you liked this review give it a like, if you have any feedback then comment it here for future reviews J

Back
Top Bottom