What's new

WANTED: Looking for help with a Triade repair

madh0us3

Postman
Hi, don't sure if this is the correct discussion but looking for help with a repair....

I have a Lost Vape Triade, bought it from new and been using it for around 14 months now, love the mod but have noticed that the 510 connection is starting to show a slight wobble.

Have looked around on Google/YouTube and it seems to be an easy fix, just needs a blob of solder underneath, or something along the lines of that.

I have no clue how to go about doing this, I have replaced the mod with a Finder250C but I miss my Triade and would love to have it working again.

Anybody that can help or recommend somebody on the Planet that can help me get this fixed would be fantastic.

Regards,
Danny

Have you tried to unsrew 3 screws on top and lift 510,there should be a nut underneath on 510 connector which should be thighten
41Yze4UrMHL._SY355_.jpg

I see,I do have a soldering iron and I maid a few mods but I can't call myself a professional so if there's no one more experienced willing to help you I could give it a shot

Lots of variables with lostvape 510s they aren’t standard as such most are press fitted negative jobbies

I watched the YouTube vid loved it that soldering iron must be the biggest I’ve seen In a long time

I would snip it resolder the lot to the board itself with a decent 510

Lots of variables with lostvape 510s they aren’t standard as such most are press fitted negative jobbies

I watched the YouTube vid loved it that soldering iron must be the biggest I’ve seen In a long time

I would snip it resolder the lot to the board itself with a decent 510

Sounds like a lot of messing around and costly, would hot glue stop the wobble? It's very slight, or is that dangerous?

Im willing to have a go bud as have repaired a few mods, made a few mods and i have new 510s here, all i aske is you pay for postage to me and from me back to yourself

Im willing to have a go bud as have repaired a few mods, made a few mods and i have new 510s here, all i aske is you pay for postage to me and from me back to yourself

Thanks for the offer but had a go last night with my very extreme basic skills and I think I have the fix

Back
Top Bottom