What's new

Kayfun lite leaking?

So you're saying if it's wet it seeps?

What's probably happening then is that the screw threads are kind of wicking e-liquid down the thread very slowly. If the threads are dry (or ptfed) then there is no path for the e-liquid to follow as either tape or an air bubble is blocking the clear path for the liquid to follow.

If that's the case then some kind of 'squishy' screw ought to solve it. Or a squishy 'tip' delrin? viton? at the top of the screw that would expand a little after it's screwed in would solve it. As would an o-ring set into the top of the screw threads to seal the fill hole properly when it's screwed in.

an o-ring is what it should have come with IMO - its the only complaint I have about it

an o-ring is what it should have come with IMO - its the only complaint I have about it

It's the one thing that surprised be about it...although I have no seepage.

Clearly you have been doing pelvic floor excersises then for a man your age

...although I have no seepage.

You stupid flipping great big fudging backsteward fishpuddler.

DSC_0012_20130906210401532.jpg

Tits. :12:

Mine too after my initial smugness of saying mine is fine, the little barstewerd decided to give in :/
But had no plumbers tape so improvised with a little squer of insulating tape and seems to be a lot better but on re fills I have to re do it
pe8e4ujy.jpg

Washed, dried and refuelled.

It happens again tonight and I'm going to punch one of the baby bunnies in the face.

Mine too after my initial smugness of saying mine is fine, the little barstewerd decided to give in :/
But had no plumbers tape so improvised with a little squer of insulating tape and seems to be a lot better but on re fills I have to re do it
pe8e4ujy.jpg

Ive used PTFE .. and its molded itself into the srew threads ... hardly nitice it now .. and have only had to do it once.

Back
Top Bottom