What's new

Sweet tobacco mix

So far only Kentucky blend and Virginia..just ordered some red burley and cured tobacco.

I definitely recommend Cardinal by Fear. Chefs carry the holy grail ry4 and you already have the two tobaccos to boost it.

Yes
I definitely recommend Cardinal by Fear. Chefs carry the holy grail ry4 and you already have the two tobaccos to boost it.
yes I’ve ordered from chefs F all the stuff required for cardinal and burleyscotch..
I will make small batch of both...

I can also vouch for cardinal, very good. Would also recommend abuela as well.

When I used to vape tobacco liquid's, ry4's were my thing so you probably won't be interested in this but just in case, here's the mix for RY4 on Steroids.

Bavarian Cream tpa 2%
Caramel Original tpa 2%
RY4 Double tpa 7%
Vanilla Custard v1 tpa 1%

It requires a good long steep to reach it's best but I really enjoyed it .

When I used to vape tobacco liquid's, ry4's were my thing so you probably won't be interested in this but just in case, here's the mix for RY4 on Steroids.

Bavarian Cream tpa 2%
Caramel Original tpa 2%
RY4 Double tpa 7%
Vanilla Custard v1 tpa 1%

It requires a good long steep to reach it's best but I really enjoyed it .
This would be nice

You could always bump the tobacco up on that one with another concentrate, as well.

Custard is a good addition to ry4, I’ve been adding the FA premium custard to a couple.

I can also vouch for cardinal, very good. Would also recommend abuela as well.

I've been eyeing Abuela one up for a while now. Really need to get the missing concs on my next order

Another one to try is fears posh one shot, it's on chefs under ejuice makers.

Cheers, my shopping list grows longer again.

Only 5% mix too so can't go wrong, i remember when I first started mixing with some darkstar bottle shots which were pushing i think 25%, far too much going on in them.

Back
Top Bottom