What's new

Dvarw MTL rta 5 ml

@ZT what works for me is: 2mm spaces coil, less cotton than you think it needs, put the collar on the deck and cut the cotton flush with the top then tuck it down to the liquid holes, so the wick is running perfectly straight right across. Don’t fan it or fluff it out at all. And you can have a little protruding out the holes, if it pleases you. Good luck with it, hope you get in better this time!

@Jimmydids is correct. NO CLONE TALK in here or it WILL be deleted.:12: By order of "The Management"

I, I Guv. Tiredness and thread hopping to blame sir. One deleated and moved, the other won't shift sir.
Could I trouble you to edit my reply to gonloopy please guv.

Last edited:
I still keep a couple of gennies going for recipes with NETs in. Cotton gets gunked up too quick. I've always meant to get an In'ax, I used an In'ax Carto for a bit in my Billet Box and loved it. I've had Nextinys, but rely on an Origen, wondered if In'ax would be a sweet spot between the two?
the inax was good .. I sold mine tho on the grounds that I cant be arsed with the geny dance anymore :)

@Jimmydids is correct. NO CLONE TALK in here or it WILL be deleted.:12: By order of "The Management"

@Rob, you forgot to say I am also right about those unwashed gypsys roaming the rest of the forum being social outcasts not worthy of membership of the Connoisseurs Club

Apologies or mentioning FT and clones in here. Didn’t notice I was in the Conniseurs Club.
I should know better! Sorry
:oops::giverose:

Last edited:
Somebody call me???

Down the corridor, 2nd door on the right @MrTeaTime, told you before about wandering in here uninvited. Dress code isn’t PJ’s and slippers. And make sure @hazza1962 doesn’t get in wearing his shell suit

IMG_0621.jpg

Back
Top Bottom