What's new

Dvarw MTL rta 5 ml

Thanks for that! You may just have saved me there, I was just about to click buy on one from fast tech before I buy the real deal. I’ll go and double check it”s got the larger wick hole now.
Cheers!
Moved thread

Last edited:
i think i have it working ...

that fluffing with the cotton seems to have done the trick @instantlady

slightly more faffing than I like .. but ill get used to it :D

it needs to bed in a bit .. at the minute i have the same juice in a Cthulu .. and im preferring the flavour in the cthulhu .. that said - thats bedded in the dwarv is not :)

certainly good enough at the minute to preserve with! - if that bastard leaks again its going back in the box of shame
Order the bigger collar as above ZT. It makes wicking a zero in faff point's.

it should be noted - my box of shame is boxes of my own personal failures and shame .. not the quality of the atomisers ...

its full of genys
I physically threw my first genny (a kraken) up the garden in frustration. Managed to salvage my pride with the nextiny.

I physically threw my first genny (a kraken) up the garden in frustration. Managed to salvage my pride with the nextiny.
I do fine with the inax ... its just way more faff than i can be arsed with these days

Come on chaps, please, no talk of clones, we aren’t amongst the general forum population of oiks and riff raff in here!

Thanks for that! You may just have saved me there, I was just about to click buy on one from fast tech before I buy the real deal. I’ll go and double check it”s got the larger wick hole now.
Cheers!

The original comes with the oval holes.

I do fine with the inax ... its just way more faff than i can be arsed with these days
I still keep a couple of gennies going for recipes with NETs in. Cotton gets gunked up too quick. I've always meant to get an In'ax, I used an In'ax Carto for a bit in my Billet Box and loved it. I've had Nextinys, but rely on an Origen, wondered if In'ax would be a sweet spot between the two?

Back
Top Bottom