What's new

Dvarw MTL rta 5 ml

At the beginning i was using the 2 mm, then with the 1.5mm and now from times to times i use the 1.2. It performs really good as pure mtl!

Got the DL, arrived today, and bought the super fine Clapton they also sell, managed to get 3.5mm id coil in it, very easy to build, comes out at 1.34 ohms, gone up to 30w so far and it’s not drying up and OMG the flavour is absolutely amazing. I left the 3mm reducer in that it came with and the draw seems a bit tight after the type of atties I’ve been using recently so will try a bigger one when I change the coil/wick. Definitely going to get more of that Clapton, I keep buying gear to find something special and as far as flavour goes this is a winner, superb! [emoji16]

Thinking about it, the MTL version is something @ZT and @Gonloopy would appreciate
alright Jimmy - I had one ... didn't get on with it .. couldn't get the bugger to wick right no matter what I tried .. it was pre the bigger wick hole attachment though

If the MTL version is the same deck as the DL then it’s not that different to the last version of the heron that came out. But then I’m shit at wicking that, will bring it to VF so you can wick it for me like you promised ages ago. The DL is a similar vape to the merkava from miniecig or ZZ from holy land mods with a bit more airflow. With the small airflow adjuster in it’s almost MTL, with the largest in its still tight for an STL but damn fine flavour.

Thanks for this, - currently on the prowl for a new atty so will take a look. Sounds interesting!

Thanks for this, - currently on the prowl for a new atty so will take a look. Sounds interesting!

As I remember correctly you won the Heron from @eyeballkids’s hedgehog competition didn’t you? You will love the Dvarw. For me it is the new Heron.

As I remember correctly you won the Heron from @eyeballkids’s hedgehog competition didn’t you? You will love the Dvarw. For me it is the new Heron.

Good memory! - and yes you’re right I did win the Heron and use it daily. My other go to is the Mini V3 but it is well used and looking a bit battered now. Will certainly check the Dvarw out :)

Last edited:
It’s interesting, I’ve not had any need for the wider holes. @instantlady aaid she prefers the wee ones and I think @John R had a leaking disaster with it. But some people are finding it much better. It has to be differences in wicking technique.

It didn't leak, I just found it diminished my preference for a tight draw.

Back
Top Bottom