What's new

Mooch - minding your mechs

tobywonkanobi

Achiever
Mooch is now going to be testing mech mods to be able to compare how well different ones perform (voltage drop).

As always he has some fancy gear for testing with. Here is episode one which although doesn’t test any mechs, it is quite short and explains simply (even I understood!) how he will be testing mechs in future episodes.

(With kind permission from the man himself to share here)

Nice, would be great if you could post them here
I am very lazy don't you know?

Nice, would be great if you could post them here
I am very lazy don't you know?

Yeah of course. There’s only the first one at the moment. I’ll try and keep an eye out but if anyone spots them before me then they can feel free to post them here. [emoji16]

Thanks for posting this, as Mooch got more abstract I'd drifted away, this has pulled me right to attention again, having watched Ep1 I can see he's given it a lot of thought.

Looking forward to seeing how it all pans out.

The work that mooch does is a massive help to all us vapers and especially us mech users but for him to have the equipment to do so he needs to work but then to have the time to do all these tests and video's it's impossible for him to keep a full time job so if you'd like to help him out so he can carry on his good work please be a patreon for a little as $1 a month or give him a single donation every little helps
https://www.patreon.com/batterymooch

Episode 2 has dropped.

Summary: Heat and expansion and its effects.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom