What's new

High End Hybrid Wood MOD- The Fractal DNA 75C Hybrid MOD

cthulhumod

Postman
The Fractal DNA 75C Hybrid MOD is made with true wood and resin hybrid material.

It’s compatible with 18650, 20700, and 21700 batteries.

Fractal hybrid MOD comes with DNA 75C chip, spring load positive pin, bullet aluminum panel,

sandblasting 304 stainless steel buttons, and silver plating 510 contacts

Each Fractal DNA 75C Hybrid MOD is unique, pictures are for reference only.

Fractal-DNA-75C-MOD-2.jpg

Fractal-DNA-75C-MOD-5.jpg

http://www.cthulhumod.com/fractal-dna-75c-hybrid-mod/

@cthulhumod theses look really nice, but please rethink them and make them duel battery mods. The DNA75c chip is a battery eater so these mods will last a couple of hours maybe more with low wattage but an average 40-50 watt user will not be to happy. Good luck.

awesome ... been holding out for a nice single cell 75c

... hoping it isn't too big with the 21700 compatibility, my Hastur mini might look a little lost on it otherwise. :)

looks real nice ... just need to make the same mod but as a squonker hehe ;)

@cthulhumod theses look really nice, but please rethink them and make them duel battery mods. The DNA75c chip is a battery eater so these mods will last a couple of hours maybe more with low wattage but an average 40-50 watt user will not be to happy. Good luck.

The Fractal can support 21700 battery. It can last 30-40% longer than 18650.
Thanks!

The Fractal can support 21700 battery. It can last 30-40% longer than 18650.
Thanks!
Your absolutely right. The DNA 75c board is so much better with a good 21700 battery.
Absolutely beautiful mods guys and would look great with the standard hastur mtl rta. You ought to offer drip tips for the hastur mtl in matching colours.
Lovely work cthulhu.

For the price I'd want to choose one from a set of photos, I think.
For the price, I’d want something that isn’t on sale at Fasttech. It’s hardly the online emporium of choice for “high end” mods.

I’d also like to have seen some originality or evidence of a unique feature. These are just Hammond boxes made from wood. The stab part is single colour resin. The chip is off the shelf. And they’re produced in quantities that allow FT to stock them.

At what point are these ‘high end’ in anything other than price? I don’t see it. I’d have something made by hand over this every day of the week...and make a saving to boot.

Back
Top Bottom