What's new

Dicodes Dani Box Mini

Back in stock at creme de vapes along with the v2 "normal" dani box
and the v1 has a discount on ATM

Blue mini box ordered :oops:
I know the sizes but has anybody tried to see if 25mm tank looks ok on them or not ?

Back in stock at creme de vapes along with the v2 "normal" dani box
and the v1 has a discount on ATM

Blue mini box ordered :oops:
I know the sizes but has anybody tried to see if 25mm tank looks ok on them or not ?

Think the Zenith a couple of posts up from yours is a 24mm, so that'll give you some sort of idea. I can't see a 25mm causing much/any overhang given that picture.

Think the Zenith a couple of posts up from yours is a 24mm, so that'll give you some sort of idea. I can't see a 25mm causing much/any overhang given that picture.

thank you my tank is 24.5 so looking at that as you say it should not be too bad if it does look wrong i have plenty of 22mm tanks

Have wondered for a while what is so special about the Dicodes stuff. For the same (ish) price (£200-£250) you can choose exotic stab wood off FB and have it made into a mod with a DNA250C chip and customs bits. Their stabwood at £430 is a rip off? Why would you spend £200 on their normal version?

Have wondered for a while what is so special about the Dicodes stuff. For the same (ish) price (£200-£250) you can choose exotic stab wood off FB and have it made into a mod with a DNA250C chip and customs bits. Their stabwood at £430 is a rip off? Why would you spend £200 on their normal version?
They work easily and flawlessly and go on almost forever (thought mine was finally dying the other...and then I cleaned the contacts :D), they are rock solid, sexy and just ooze quality. They do everything and do it exceptionally well. Plus I fucking hate stabwood :D (although the danibox stabwood editions are also pretty gorgeous!)

They work easily and flawlessly and go on almost forever (thought mine was finally dying the other...and then I cleaned the contacts :D), they are rock solid, sexy and just ooze quality. They do everything and do it exceptionally well. Plus I fucking hate stabwood :D (although the danibox stabwood editions are also pretty gorgeous!)

Ok purps, are you at VF? Can I see and try?

After quitting the cigs three months ago and getting a Lost Vape Triade then adding SX Mini G I bought a Dicodes Mini.
The quality is in a different league! Menu is just different but once learnt is so intuitive.
And it has a decent warranty! Hurrah!
Love this mod!

Attachments

• 20181218_132135-01.jpeg
    20181218_132135-01.jpeg
    541.2 KB · Views: 620
Back
Top Bottom