What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Creating tincture from Isolate

garth

Postman
Hi,

I have ordered 500mg of CBD isolate with the intention of making 2 bottles of 10ml each, which I guess will be 250mg or 25mg per ml.

So 10ml is for myself and I will be dripping it but the other 10ml is for my sister in law who doesn't vape.

My question is can I just make up a tincture with pg and vg and a dash of flavouring and give it to her to try. The idea is she would place a few drops under her tongue in the normal manner. Will this be okay and how much would you suggest to start - from what I have read Im thinking upto about 1/4 ml per dose and to use it morning and night.

Thanks for any help.

Hi,

I have ordered 500mg of CBD isolate with the intention of making 2 bottles of 10ml each, which I guess will be 250mg or 25mg per ml.

So 10ml is for myself and I will be dripping it but the other 10ml is for my sister in law who doesn't vape.

My question is can I just make up a tincture with pg and vg and a dash of flavouring and give it to her to try. The idea is she would place a few drops under her tongue in the normal manner. Will this be okay and how much would you suggest to start - from what I have read Im thinking upto about 1/4 ml per dose and to use it morning and night.

Thanks for any help.
If she's eating it I wouldn't bother with the flavouring or VG just desolve her half in PG [emoji5]

I’ve found for vaping it it dissolves a lot easier in pure pg as well. You could dissolve it in the pg then add vg if really necessary, it’s not harsh to puff it with just pg though.

28mg is a high dose to take to start, cbd doesn't work brilliantly in big doses see the sticky with the link

mrs vapesmarter went up to 15% capsules then went down to 3% oil the 3% worked better

but as an oil it will taste like arse I'm afraid

I can confirm it does taste like arse. How do you figure 28mg please?

I figure 6 drops is about 0.1ml, after measuring it a few times on my scales, so I figured that would be 2.5mg per dose.

Should be, but seems to be full spectrum rather than CBD isolate?

Back
Top Bottom