What's new

Plug squonk Vs octopus squonk

AdriaNocenzi

Postman
I would like to know from someone that has/hade them what's the difference between those two mech squonk?

Only got an octopus but it’s a really nice squonker. Quite small too.

Could you please tell why? I'm curious I have the option to buy either one but the plug I don't like much the colour,

Could you please tell why? I'm curious I have the option to buy either one but the plug I don't like much the colour,
The plug just feels more robust and solid in the hand than the octopus and slightly better put together, that's just my opinion tho...
Why don't you like the colour ?? You can buy the plug in lots of different colours and they also do them in pattern finishes now too...

Because I found one octo and one plug for sale second hand, roughly on the same price but the plug is red which I'm not too keen

I have to add the octopus is the full gold engraved, perhaps is more solid due the engraving?

Because I found one octo and one plug for sale second hand, roughly on the same price but the plug is red which I'm not too keen
Fair point, I didn't realise you was talking about second hand, personally I wouldn't buy a red one either...

Back
Top Bottom