What's new

Another recommend me my first mech post

Anyone know anything about the Timesvape Banaspati? Evolution got back to me saying they wouldn't be restocking the Broadside but recommending the new Timesvape mod.

they probably recommended it because it has a very similar button/switch design

also just something to be aware of all of the mentioned mechs are hybrids apart from nato and broardsides

If you're looking at the Nato, avoid the SS version for hot button issues

If you're looking at the Banaspati, check Mikevapes video. The top cap is recessed with no stop so it can't take 25s and since it's hybrid can dent your battery terminals if you overtighten your atomizer. This mod looks nice and I might get one eventually but I wouldn't make it your first mech. The Dreamer or Admiral or a Purge would be a much better choice.

If you're looking at the Nato, avoid the SS version for hot button issues

If you're looking at the Banaspati, check Mikevapes video. The top cap is recessed with no stop so it can't take 25s and since it's hybrid can dent your battery terminals if you overtighten your atomizer. This mod looks nice and I might get one eventually but I wouldn't make it your first mech. The Dreamer or Admiral or a Purge would be a much better choice.
Thank you, appreciate your input. It feels like a bit of a minefield but maybe it's me that's making it so!

So for now I think I've whittled it down to either a purge Truck or a Shorty X by SOI, although the Kennedy's still look tempting

Here's a salesman to give you a pitch...

Beware the salesman! I'll check it out thanks. Whatever I choose, I've got to wait till pay day and then sneak it into my rotation without the missus noticing. I've got more chance of shitting in the queen's handbag frankly

I'm only joking, to be fair I quite like Mike Vapes and he's usually quite thorough :)

Dotmod Petri Lite, it's virtually maintenance free due to gold plating the brass contacts. It's hybrid, has a nice switch, very nice threading and very little voltage drop.
IMG_20180711_081222_702.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom