What's new

WANTED: People for testing our new device

Grand, will the smaller bore drip tip come in stainless Andy
it's an adapto,r so you replace the mouth tip with it, then you can use any 510 tip you want, the adaptor itself will be sam material as the normal tips though

there is a smaller bore tip going on sale tomorrow, airflow basically means a bigger more expensive device like the VIM, you've got to remember it's a £12.99 device, basically designed to be a 900mah podmod, if you look at the aspire sprite (device on the left) that's a 650 mah battery, no airflow and it's £30 I think, add all that to the fact you can't even put a stock tank in the sprite. I think the feature set is right for the price point, in fact compare to competition it's quite a bit ahead, and I don't think it's any bigger bulk wise.

By the way, I'm certainly not complaining about value for money. It's a steal

Yes smaller bore tip would be great..this one I find a bit on the big side...not a negative point I would make do..
Restrict air with finger around bottom part of visible tank..works a treat..

@JAC Vapour im super impressed with these coils, they are wicking 80vg that other coils struggle with, but the pin dropped out of one of the 0.7 and its gone under my tumble.
Not finding any issues with the wee vim yet

Attachments

• 20180715_172107.jpg
    20180715_172107.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 170
@JAC Vapour im super impressed with these coils, they are wicking 80vg that other coils struggle with, but the pin dropped out of one of the 0.7 and its gone under my tumble.

I had that happen to me too. Mine stayed close so I just popped it back in but they do seem to be a little loose.

I've had a major issue with the first .7 coil. Performance is fantastic. Much better suited to me personally than the 1ohm MTL coil. But after 1 full day of use the coil became practically unusable. The cotton has swelled so much it's totally chocked off the airflow. I started off vaping with the bung in place. I then had to remove it as it was just too restricted. It's become so tight now even without the bung that when I try to draw on it my cheeks get sucked in from the force necessary. I like a tight draw but this has gone waaaay beyond that. Gonna swap it for the second coil and see what happens. Curious if anyone else has had this issue with the turbo coils or if it's just me with an unlucky coil.

I've had a major issue with the first .7 coil. Performance is fantastic. Much better suited to me personally than the 1ohm MTL coil. But after 1 full day of use the coil became practically unusable. The cotton has swelled so much it's totally chocked off the airflow. I started off vaping with the bung in place. I then had to remove it as it was just too restricted. It's become so tight now even without the bung that when I try to draw on it my cheeks get sucked in from the force necessary. I like a tight draw but this has gone waaaay beyond that. Gonna swap it for the second coil and see what happens. Curious if anyone else has had this issue with the turbo coils or if it's just me with an unlucky coil.

There is a review on the JacVapour site with someone having had the same issue. Would be interesting to know if it’s a QC issue or if certain juices thicken up the cotton too much. I’ve been using my 0.7 coil non stop since around 10pm Friday. I’ve put about 10ml of dinner lady nic salts through it and up to know have had no issues although the flavour is starting to drop off a bit now.

You can switch the pin from the other when it's dead, it juts pushes in.

Back
Top Bottom