What's new

What did you order today?

Not really, flatwire is much lower resistance [emoji16]
Thanks for making that clear.
I have had a look at some ribbon wire at Fasttech and it actually looked different - but I was not 100% sure.

Already ordered a few days ago, but whatever.
Ordered a few liquids from @Lee at PrimeVapes, as well as two different gauges of flat Ni80 wire. For some reason it's impossible to get flat Ni80 in Germany. Not a single vendor seems to carry it.....
Btw, is that flatwire the same as ribbon wire?

The ribbon wire I have is a lot thinner and more springy than my flat wire. I think it's mainly used for wrapping around thicker cores, or for twisting.

Just ordered a black resin falcon tank. Hopefully won't leak like the first one, also some more Drip Drop juice.

Just ordered a Vaporesso Cascade Baby, Joyetech Teros, Vaporesso Nexus and Justfog Minifit.
Also ordered some SEA Wolf Ni80 Wave Aliens. Let's see if those actually are true Aliens for once...

Caves again and ordered the SS Furyan from FT last night. I've put it down to the disappointment of us losing the footy (even though I'm barely interested in the game) :D
Thought you already had one. Custard are at VF aren't they? Might have picked one up cheaper Sunday [emoji16]

Thought you already had one. Custard are at VF aren't they? Might have picked one up cheaper Sunday [emoji16]
I do mate, but I always want the shiny steel Furyan.

I've put an order in for a Custard, including engraving on the door, but it's all gone a bit quiet at the moment. I'd best keep away from them at VF, or I'll be buying another :)

I do mate, but I always want the shiny steel Furyan.

I've put an order in for a Custard, including engraving on the door, but it's all gone a bit quiet at the moment. I'd best keep away from them at VF, or I'll be buying another :)
[emoji23][emoji23]

Couple of reels of wire, some pre-made Clapton’s, bag of Kendo gold cotton & a Drop RDA all from FT :14:

Back
Top Bottom