What's new

Pico Squeeze + Hadaly RDA + 7 New Bottles & Wrapped (Complete)

Part of my Mod and Atty cull, I've decided to part with my Pico Squeeze paired with the perfect MTL RDA the Hadaly.

Condition is 9/10 and replaced the original bottle with a new one, I custom wrapped the mod but this can be removed to reveal the original PINK which is in perfect condition.

I've left a Katnthal Clapton coil in the Hadaly so you can see how to build it but suggest you replace it.
  • Pico Squeeze 50 without box or original atty - Pink. (RRP £22.99 - had to average guesstimate from a few sites)
  • Zapwraps Red Carbon skin - removable if you want the original Pink (RRP £9.00)
  • Hadaly RDA with squonk pin (RRP = £12.99)
  • 7 Brand new bottles - 1 fitted in the mod and will send the used one. - (RRP £3.99 for 2 = £13.96)
Total RRP = over £50

Looking for £28.95 including £3.95 2nd Class Signed For Postage (Royal Mail)
Payment by PayPal G&S

(no offers please - not fussed if it doesn't sell as kind of want to keep it).

To sweeten the deal 1 x Canderel sweetener (RRP = £0.01)

Pico-1.jpg
Pico-2.jpg
Pico-3.jpg
Pico Skin 2.jpg

Bump - Perfect condition and a great RDA for the Squeeze, low power usage single coil with plenty of flavour.

Perfect semi regulated mod for new squonkers

Just setup my first MTL squonk RDA, (Concorde) if this doesn't sell by Monday I'm keeping it, genuinely surprised nobody has snapped this up?

This is a great little setup, my work beater as it goes. I'm surprised it's still here tbh

Having just setup my JoRda B MTL BF RDA at 0.70 ohms and tried it on the Pico I am definitely keeping this.
NO LONGER FOR SALE.

FTAO ADMIN
For some reason I am unable to edit this to mark as complete, please edit or remove - thanks

Back
Top Bottom