What's new

Nic calculation

Peace

Postman
hi

Got a bug, not well and need a strong flavour which I have but run out of nic shots. I have some 72mg, can someone tell me how much I need to make 3mg - not going to add VG as I want the flavour strong

Thanks

As an aside, if you are using VG nic you will need to add around 2.6g per 50ml to make 3mg due to the weight of VG being more.

I don't mean to contradict, more a clarification for my benefit. I have 6 Dripworx shortfills, but no nic shots. These are 50ml without the shots (60 with) and the calculators I have used state 2.5ml of 72mg, plus 7.5ml of vg/pg to make it 60ml. It's 2.1ml of nic to make up a total of 50ml juice inc any nic.

Just checking I've got it right as I need to get my shots sorted asap.
You need to add 2.1ml of 72mg/ml nicotine per 50ml shortfill.

Edit: Just noticed the op isn't topping up with extra base liquid, doh!

I don't mean to contradict, more a clarification for my benefit. I have 6 Dripworx shortfills, but no nic shots. These are 50ml without the shots (60 with) and the calculators I have used state 2.5ml of 72mg, plus 7.5ml of vg/pg to make it 60ml. It's 2.1ml of nic to make up a total of 50ml juice inc any nic.

Just checking I've got it right as I need to get my shots sorted asap.

Edit: Just noticed the op isn't topping up with extra base liquid, doh!

The calculation is Total ml of liquid / start nic strength X desired nic strength.

So for 60mls its 60 / 72 X 3 = 2.5. You add the 2.5 to the 50ml which leaves you 7.5ml to dilute with PG/VG.

For 50ml its 50 / 72 X 3 = 2.1, but bear in mind the final volume is actually 52.1ml so the calulation is slightly out, but we really are slitting atoms there.

Cheers Matt.
The calculation is Total ml of liquid / start nic strength X desired nic strength.

So for 60mls its 60 / 72 X 3 = 2.5. You add the 2.5 to the 50ml which leaves you 7.5ml to dilute with PG/VG.

For 50ml its 50 / 72 X 3 = 2.1, but bear in mind the final volume is actually 52.1ml so the calulation is slightly out, but we really are slitting atoms there.

4CBE7929-6D9A-48C3-A954-E2F528B1C888.png
as a rough gide this may help for 72 nic

Back
Top Bottom