What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

food & vape juice recalled at supermarkets

tldr - "The product does not comply with the Tobacco Products Directive 2014/40/EU." - No leaflet.

A leaflet is just as important as the testing in the eyes of the bullshit TPD law.
Either peel & reveal labels or a leaflet has to be included.
There are so many rules to follow and they should be recalled if they can't fully comply

It's over the leaflet though [emoji848][emoji23][emoji58]

A leaflet is just as important as the testing in the eyes of the bullshit TPD law.
Either peel & reveal labels or a leaflet has to be included.
There are so many rules to follow and they should be recalled if they can't fully comply
Yeah I know that but there's shortfills galore being sold with no testing or leaflets

Oh crap a drop of juice just fell on my finger , only problem is I never received a leaflet with my juice to tell me what to do about this dire emergency, someone help!!!!

Oh wait I just licked it off and I seem to be fine only time will tell

That's because they don't contain "toxic" levels of nicotine
And also no one knows what they contain.

Like I said I got some 88 vape juice with no leaflet and no peely label.

Edit: I didn't see where it said there were toxic levels of nicotine just no leaflet.

I'll stand corrected if they have toxic levels of nicotine

Back
Top Bottom