What's new

Kanger T2 from Leisure Liquids

K

KulrMeStoopid

This is a personal review of a product I either bought or received free of charge. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of this website, planetofthevapes.co.uk

Introduction

Vendor - Leisure Liquids http://www.leisureliquids.com/kanger t2.html
Price Paid - advertised £4.49 POTV gives a 10% discount though too!

Kit
Mod - Kanger EVOD Ego Battery
Clearo / Carto - Kanger T2
Ohm - 2.2
Voltage - 3.7

I got this for free from Terry and his lovely wife at Vapefest. Completely lost it in my bag and only discovered it today :D It doesn't fit on any of my mods without an adapter so I charged up my pretty lil EVOD battery and decided to have a go...WOW! Uh Hello!? How come I didnt know about these little beauties!

Anyways, theres my short and sweet... I likes!

After several bad experiences with ego compatible CE4s, CE5s, Vision this n that, etc and discovering the Evod I've avoided these types of clearos for a while. However these aren't at all bad

Surprising as it seems, I am a Clearo user and the Kanger T2 is my Clearo of choice. However, as @Mark mentions, there may be compatibility issues with some mods which you will need an adapter for. This fits nice on all ego compatible batteries through.

Last edited:
I've just started vaping in the last 3 days and I thought the CE4's that came in the kit I bought were good!

My T2's came this morning along with an Ego C Twist and blimey, vaping the T2's at 4 volts has made me like the Grizwald 's Strawberry Ice cream juice I bought as part of a sample set I bought. It defo didn't taste like strawberry through the CE4.

Lovely.

Back
Top Bottom