What's new

Pilot "Smoking" an ecig.

The pilot almost crashed the plane, referring to vaping as smoking surely isn’t the big issue here?

Can't believe he turned the air con / supply off to the cabin. He will be in packing depot Fasttech next week.

The pilot almost crashed the plane, referring to vaping as smoking surely isn’t the big issue here?
No not the big issue but the issue I chose to highlight. The big issue in the story is obvious so I didn't think needed highlighting, mind you the issue i highlighted is also obvious but it's still hard for people to grasp the fact that vaping is not smoking.

It is a bit similar though, don’t you think? Is it not understandable that people that don’t smoke or puff a vape might make the mistake? Even vapers posting on here sometimes say they are smoking.

It is a bit similar though, don’t you think? Is it not understandable that people that don’t smoke or puff a vape might make the mistake? Even vapers posting on here sometimes say they are smoking.
No I'm with Nick I think it's intentionally done to make the situation sound worse in this case like buzz words are used and yeah new vapers do come on the forum and refer to vaping as smoking and I wish they didn't too [emoji23]

Lawdy I saw this this morning....in the good ole DM who doesn't know the difference between vaping an e cig or smokin a real cig......another day, another vaping demonising article in the media that never lies at all.... :55:

They should of never banned smoking on flights to begin with ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No I'm with Nick I think it's intentionally done to make the situation sound worse in this case like buzz words are used and yeah new vapers do come on the forum and refer to vaping as smoking and I wish they didn't too [emoji23]

Hmm aye maybe you’re right. Anyway I’m off to smoke my vape.

Lawdy I saw this this morning....in the good ole DM who doesn't know the difference between vaping an e cig or smokin a real cig......another day, another vaping demonising article in the media that never lies at all.... :55:

Are you saying you think the story is a made up lie to demonise vaping?

Back
Top Bottom