What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Kanger T2 from Leisure Liquids

K

KulrMeStoopid

This is a personal review of a product I either bought or received free of charge. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of this website, planetofthevapes.co.uk

Introduction

Vendor - Leisure Liquids http://www.leisureliquids.com/kanger t2.html
Price Paid - advertised £4.49 POTV gives a 10% discount though too!

Kit
Mod - Kanger EVOD Ego Battery
Clearo / Carto - Kanger T2
Ohm - 2.2
Voltage - 3.7

I got this for free from Terry and his lovely wife at Vapefest. Completely lost it in my bag and only discovered it today :D It doesn't fit on any of my mods without an adapter so I charged up my pretty lil EVOD battery and decided to have a go...WOW! Uh Hello!? How come I didnt know about these little beauties!

Anyways, theres my short and sweet... I likes!

After several bad experiences with ego compatible CE4s, CE5s, Vision this n that, etc and discovering the Evod I've avoided these types of clearos for a while. However these aren't at all bad

Surprising as it seems, I am a Clearo user and the Kanger T2 is my Clearo of choice. However, as @Mark mentions, there may be compatibility issues with some mods which you will need an adapter for. This fits nice on all ego compatible batteries through.

Last edited:
I've just started vaping in the last 3 days and I thought the CE4's that came in the kit I bought were good!

My T2's came this morning along with an Ego C Twist and blimey, vaping the T2's at 4 volts has made me like the Grizwald 's Strawberry Ice cream juice I bought as part of a sample set I bought. It defo didn't taste like strawberry through the CE4.

Lovely.

Back
Top Bottom