What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

SQUONK giveaway.....

joe clay

Veteran
Think its time to do a comp giveaway as i haven't done one for a while.

What is it; pico squeeze in white, rda with extras, shit load of new pico squeeze bottles, and a few new magnetic bases (bottle covers) and anything else i might feel the need to add to this little lot.... its not much i know, but its FREE!

rules; you must know how to build an rda.

You must have more than 50 posts.

If your constantly entering comps for free shit without giving anything back to this forum, i WILL fuck you off the list, i've done it before and i'll do it again.

And it'll end when i feel like it.

Fuck the list up, you fix it.

Away you go apes...[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

1. Vapemac

Gotta get my name down. Yes please @joe clay, love me a squeeze :D this is my ideal setup. Thanks for the competition.

1. Vapemac
2. vaporz1

My squeeze has been my everyday mod for a while and is pretty battered so count me in if that's ok, great giveaway pal and thanks for the chance :)

Top man, awesome giveaway - your too generous.

#notanentry as I've recently received a mod from yourself and I've entered another squonk giveaway.

Good luck all.

Back
Top Bottom