What's new

Review Show Me The Honey

Shetland Sam

Achiever
We are back again guys with another juice review.

This was sent out for the purpose of this review so thanks to @Cotswold Vapour. All opinions expressed here are those of my own and remember that taste is subjective. So let's get started.

Today we are looking at show me the honey by Cotswold Vapour. It's a 50ml shortfill and if you use a 75vg25pg nic shot you will have a end ration of 70vg30pg. It's priced at £15 per 50ml. I've topped mine up with some base mix to keep it 0mg.

Today we are using the Double Barrel mod with twisted messes 22mm with dual brochrome coils coming in at 0.27ohm.

The finger taste.

Now if you were to blindfold some one and ask them to taste this juice they would think they were eating honey. When I saw this bottle of juice I was very sceptical but boy was I wrong. So so wrong. So let's get those coils primed and have a vape.

Well I am glad I got this into review as my view on honey flavoured juice has done a complete 180. Again they have used premium ingredients in this juice. It's a nice sweet vape. But not as sweet as you would expect it to be. There is a hint of some thing on the exhale which in my opinion just enhances the juice more.

Sam's super saucy scale

I'm gonna give this a 9.5/10.

It has completely changed my opinion on honey juice. I could easily make this my all day vape no bother at all.

20180706_141051.jpg

Here is the link

http://cotswoldvapour.com/product/show-me-the-honey-50ml-shortfill/

That does sound nice! Not too sweet and sickly :)

But struggling with £15 for a 50ml shortfill :(

Sounds like another very nice juice and another great review there Sam well done mate nice one :2thumbsup:............

Back
Top Bottom