Innokin
What's new

3 Months non-smoking!

Smoore
Vape Green
Thanks for the support everyone, we are both so please to finally be off the smokes.

It did take a big effort on both of us, but then we did support each other. we both were on roll ups and the only thing I miss now is the action of rolling my own.

I remember a few grummpy days, but on the whole it was a fairly easy transfer to vaping. Now we had a cupboard full of different flavour liquids as we can't just settle on one flavour!

We can now smell and taste much better, although this is sometimes an issue when the dog farts, it smells even worse now :)

Hi and welcome. Glad things are going in the right direction for you

Elux
It is a great achievement made possible by vaping. I've tried everything to quit but never before have a found something like vaping. Vaping not only takes away the craving but eventually it makes smoking repulsive. Congratulations on finding what, hopefully, will be the solution to tobacco enslavement.

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @Peter A , Nice to meet you mate !!!

Vape Green
Hi PETER A congrats on a great and momentus thing you have both done, I think that you can easily drop the nic strength to about 8mg. I started buying 0 nic & nic shots, no longer use nic at all.

Vape Superstore
Hi, both my wife and I have been vaping now for 4 months and have both been non smoking for 3 months - yipee - and am so pleased. Probably like a lot of people we have tried several ways to give up smoking and they have all failed. We had both been smoking for 30 - 40 years and desperate to give up!

We started using 18mg juice, but after a month have now reduced this to 12mg, although I am finding that a bit strong at times, so maybe time to lower it again??

My vapes are a SMOK Stick M17 with 12mg juice and a SMOK AL85 with 6mg juice, both appear to be working and give the same hit.

Love the forum, lots of interesting and informative information.

Pete
Me and wife down to 2.5mg from 18mg in 3 years, we could probs go NIC free but we like NIC so if it's not broke etc, well done and good luck keeping off the money pits.

Back
Top Bottom