What's new

USONICIG Rhythm - £47.99!

TECC

Premium Vendor
Hey POTV

Ever wondered what vaping an ultrasonic e-cig would be like? Well you can experience this with the USONICIG Rhythm kit!

No coil used ✔️

2,4000,000 vibrations per second create vapour ✔️

Top filled and easy to use ✔️

Increased lifespan thanks to low temperature vaping ✔️

Use the code POTV20 to get this for only £47.99!

https://www.theelectroniccigarette.co.uk/usonicig-rhythm-ultrasonic-e-cig-kit-and-e-liquid.html
usonicig-rhythm-nl.jpg

I’m very intrigued by this..I have read good and bad things and seen some decent reviews..
I’m very close..it’s nice and novel..
I’m wondering how long roughly say how many fills before you need to replace pod/tank.?

I’m very intrigued by this..I have read good and bad things and seen some decent reviews..
I’m very close..it’s nice and novel..
I’m wondering how long roughly say how many fills before you need to replace pod/tank.?

Well in terms of lifespan, The test results from Usonicig lab claims that the pod can last more than 5000 puffs, I cannot however substantiate those claims and I would probably say it would last an average vaper about 3-4 weeks per pod, depending on the liquid used :)

Well in terms of lifespan, The test results from Usonicig lab claims that the pod can last more than 5000 puffs, I cannot however substantiate those claims and I would probably say it would last an average vaper about 3-4 weeks per pod, depending on the liquid used :)
I vape like I used to smoke so that’s about 240 puffs a day so for me an average of 20 days if 5000 is the benchmark...pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom