What's new

Broke my Fasttech Cherry - Customs Charges?

Not sure why but I've been reluctant to try fast tech, but I needed some new bottles for my COV Wraith and took the plunge, hoping my order goes smoothly then I might consider trying them for other stuff.

I added a couple of Vandy Vape refill bottles and after checkout it's gone over the £15.00 customs limit by a whole £0.36.

Has anyone been hit with a customs bill using them?

Not sure why but I've been reluctant to try fast tech, but I needed some new bottles for my COV Wraith and took the plunge, hoping my order goes smoothly then I might consider trying them for other stuff.

I added a couple of Vandy Vape refill bottles and after checkout it's gone over the £15.00 customs limit by a whole £0.36.

Has anyone been hit with a customs bill using them?
Hundreds of orders and never had any customs charges. Don't worry.

I have ordered from GearBest and FastTech on multiple occasions and never been hot with customs charges.

Last two orders for almost 100 quid of coils and no charges and only took 9 days delivery.

Checking my ft account shows over two hundred orders. Not one customs charge. Current delivery by uk e pack has been seven days for quite a while for me.

Aye, I was asking the op, he’s no specified he used that. There may be other delivery methods that would incur customs charges. I was wanting to confirm he’d used the e packet.

This old question again:).

Most of our friends in The far east know what they are doing in regards to avoiding fees. Fasttech is one. The important thing to remember is DO NOT choose any of the expensive expedited shipping options. These are where you get goods in a couple of days rather than a week but the shipping co's ie parcelforce, DHL, UPS they go looking for extra income and will try and get you a customs charge and all because they can charge you an admin fee on top of your customs bill.

Back
Top Bottom